Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, the problem is on your end. You are having these issues, and very few others are. If even one of us is doing ok, and I'll go out on a limb and say that way more than that are, it's probably not the server.
All evidence suggests otherwise.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

These types of zoning issues have been with P99 since the start. They normally crop up after patches, and typically only affect a minority of users at any given time. It seems to be network related. I've had it happen to me at various times, as have many other users. Usually these issues eventually clear up up on their own, although that doesn't help you in the here and now.

Danth
Old 01-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Why did this dogshit of a thread get necro’d? Nobody else is having this problem. Wipe the tentacle hentai from your 2K triple bogey AAA plus max impressario system or find another game to ask for help on then shit on the people who try and help you.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did this dogshit of a thread get necro’d? Nobody else is having this problem. Wipe the tentacle hentai from your 2K triple bogey AAA plus max impressario system or find another game to ask for help on then shit on the people who try and help you.
Lots of people have been posting similar problem, in this thread and others. So tired of these shit tier sycophants.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All evidence suggests otherwise.
Demonstrably untrue. *all*... hahah...
Old 01-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Large Rat

<shrug> I have the P99 Install plus latest patch installed all by itself on an SSD drive in an 11GB partition. My zone times are less than 3 seconds. My log in time is less than 3 seconds. I'm running W10 as well, and I'm on ATT UVerse - not the fastest ISP.
Closed Thread