Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 11-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok Mugatu.

Can anybody on the forums tell me who this guy was at one point? Cause nobody in game cares to recognize who Tassador was or is..

Just a buncha people in agreement that you have some mental health issues. Address that shit.
He plays these emulators anon and gets dunked on. He probably never quit playing.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

I logged on to see the red99 new server announcement now that Kunark launched on Green. I was disappointed.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

I think we have a 25% chance of an old world PVP server (discord style) and then a 50% chance of a kunark and iksar only server in about a year.

These stats are based on objective and quantifiable data, that I will not share.

Mostly, it just feels right
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

71 possible people on right now. Maybe pvp maybe. That guy with the graph did a good job pointing out who really the insane people are.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
71 possible people on right now. Maybe pvp maybe. That guy with the graph did a good job pointing out who really the insane people are.
I don't get it
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Banned

Anyone notice RoZ population just dips hard when they stray away from classic 1-50 EQ and start getting wierd?

Should be a big indicater where the pvp is at for EQ. Once the grind to 60 and BiS becomes a year long solo boredom or multiboxxing fest, most casual players, people who like pvp, and aren't pixel addicted will dive off to like WoW BGs or other dota style games.

The best hope for a real classic server is 1-60. Kunark only. Item loot RZ. Classic as can be, broken. And just completely wild wild west as for GMs disputing between guilds and griefers, pks vs non-pks.

The biggest failing of red99 was that the GMs butted into the community when things started heating up because they saw all the forumposts and drama and got scared, but that was exactly when the pvpers-vs-bluebies were starting to really organize and the server was hitting its maturity, but it never happend.

We need a 2cnd chance. But I don't think a non-pvper would understand this because they are like' but you have velious and there's no trains and it's fair and competative'. It's not about that for pvpers. Nor pixels. We aren't that interested in dragon loot, we are more interested in killing the other guy trying to get the dragon loot.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Rallos Zek item loot - launch at absolute Classic, patching through. Kunark in a year. Velious a year after that. Relaunch box. Ad infinitum.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rallos Zek item loot - launch at absolute Classic, patching through. Kunark in a year. Velious a year after that. Relaunch box. Ad infinitum.
I can 2nd that.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He plays these emulators anon and gets dunked on. He probably never quit playing.
Starting to feel bad for the guy.. The struggle seems pretty real for him.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it
I would not expect you to understand.