Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I want to add I never got any warder loot or even got a sleepers tomb key. Would love to have gotten a Tink mask....oh well thats EQ

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

They don't even have the lens quest in the game... So it's still like he's asleep without the warders and the shit show that would be.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 02-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had Trampage not wiped to CT instead of going for Vulak, Hoku woulda looted the Gharns.
still haunts him to this to this day he didnt get the first gharns

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 02-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still haunts him to this to this day he didnt get the first gharns
Still haunts the entire server they won't get warder loot and make 30 page rants every few months.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

It’s actually not rants coming from those who think it would be cool to have them in rip. It’s rants from those who don’t.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s actually not rants coming from those who think it would be cool to have them in rip. It’s rants from those who don’t.
It's all crying for loot, sorry you don't see it that way because you want loot you can't have. Consider green.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Would be fun to see warders. I did on live but not when it was current content. Wish they made it where you couldn't wake the sleeper.

So many neat items no longer drop cause ppl are selfish and want to hurt others.

I remember a poor lizard monk named exalt who had like a mental break down when they woke the sleeper cause he was next up for the robe.

Boggles my mind how greedy/selfish people can be and then they try to say it's competitive, pfft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Kobold

I also second the motion to re-add warders. It's part of the experience I'd love to, well, experience.

For the extremely vocal minority that keep repeating "go to green nub*", "shoulda been there when it happened get gud lolz**" and "not classic***", please chill.

*For now, Green doesn't seem like my kinda jam. There's some serious toxicity there, because a significant amount of the most toxic people that were on blue are now on green. I'm enjoying blue more now than ever.

**I wasn't there for that, I just wasn't. This whole project is about going back and experiencing this stuff again, so that argument, to me, is completely invalid.

***If we really wanted it to be "classic only", then we're ALL outta luck, because that ship sailed 20 years ago. None of this is classic. Blue server being around this many years is the most un-classic thing ever. There were are a bunch of things that aren't classic (limits on area of affect, the whole /list thing, rooted dragons in ToV, the tools and methods the Devs and management use to track and prevent cheating & RMT), but these things have been set up this way because it's been deemed better for certain good reasons.

This project is a re-creation for a reason.

None of us are saying we want to have a daily GM event where they hand out SoD's and Essence Lenses, we're saying we want to do the raids we're missing.

If we REALLY want what people got from warders to be truly unique, then maybe release ST 2.0, with Ancient Prismatic weapons and stuff? I'd prefer just to reset the script and change it so that the Sleeper just doesn't wake up anymore, no matter what, but again that'd be "custom" and "not classic," but I think it'd be BETTER, which as previously stated, is the choice that's been made in a lot of other cases.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomuch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of us are saying we want to have a daily GM event where they hand out SoD's and Essence Lenses, we're saying we want to do the raids we're missing.
green server has everything you've missed out on.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Psst rip I’m a mage. I don’t need or particularly care for Warder loot genius. But would be fun for others to experience and snag some fun loot.
Closed Thread