Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Root KT, Statue, Vindi, and AoW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bad i thought the new meta was to coth to the ledge near feshlak or up near trips.

nvm you guys call that crawling by cothing around ToV
Yes, this is the closest crawling done in VP but its still a crawl. That was also too time involving for the 10 minute crew. You do have to clear trash and risk leap-frogging while doing it. Often turning into a standoff on who goes first etc.

The best time might've been when there were still a number of guilds roaming NToV for dragons and trash. It was cool seeing so many in the place that is normally reserved for pull teams and training the zone.

Get some screenshots while you can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2020, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Reading this thread has entrenched concept that AM/RnG is incredibly toxic. There are exceptions but I see a constant stream of negativity and outright delusion coming from them. We're all the heroes in our own story but they actively rewrite the narrative to fit whatever they desire.

They're just nasty people. Their behavior is disgusting.

Any criticism is met with "you're just pixel hungry." They completely miss the point. It isn't about competition. It isn't about getting pixels. It's about being decent people in a community and they fail miserably at it. I only hope they behave like decent human beings to the people they deal with in person.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading this thread has entrenched concept that AM/RnG is incredibly toxic. There are exceptions but I see a constant stream of negativity and outright delusion coming from them. We're all the heroes in our own story but they actively rewrite the narrative to fit whatever they desire.

Any criticism is met with "you're just pixel hungry." They completely miss the point. It isn't about competition. It isn't about getting pixels. It's about being decent people in a community and they fail miserably at it. I only hope they behave like decent human beings to the people they deal with in person.
One time i met a RNG person at Walmart and he cut me in line while also stealing the last roll of toilet paper. NASTY!!!!
Old 04-28-2020, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading this thread has entrenched concept that AM/RnG is incredibly toxic.
Quote:
reading this post has entrenched my idea that you're a moron

look at the title of the forum you're posting in

these guilds are not sending their best
Old 04-28-2020, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

I'm ok with riot being the server heroes and taking 99% of the mobs and leapfrogging small guilds like kittens as long as they come on the forums roleplaying the good guys
Old 04-28-2020, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

^ last 2 post completely encompass what brad said. No wonder EQs community sucks so much.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ last 2 post completely encompass what brad said. No wonder EQs community sucks so much.
"Pathing you retard../shrug"

This dude still uses retard as a diss in 2020....
Old 04-28-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

I like that I'm returning and in the top raiding guild on the server now wow go Aegis nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like that I'm returning and in the top raiding guild on the server now wow go Aegis nice!
DRACO!!!! how you been man?
Closed Thread