Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 05:51 PM
Banned

hello big man I am going to be playing on Aradune with at least several pretty girls and boys who are highly talented (all 130+ IQ and above 6 feet). u seem fun loving and I would gladly join you're warband.
Old 05-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a dickhead comment
^that poster^ is totally right btw.
Old 05-17-2020, 06:25 PM
Banned

Back 2 Phinigel
Old 05-17-2020, 06:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Aradune.. hmmm
Old 05-17-2020, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a dickhead comment
I was actually trying to be respectful in the sense that only people who KNOW what I'm referring to would get it. I clearly loved, and still love, his work on EQ before he developed other interests since I am part of this community.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:30 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a server for bad zerg guilds who can't FTE and need private ring-fenced pixels.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riiiiight because our rooted dragons, heavily co-OP'd policed raid system with recharged item dependent raids is the untouched Eden of 1999 everquest.

I'm guessing you were in one "if only" guilds who never made it past Saturday night pickup raids
Old 05-18-2020, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riiiiight because our rooted dragons, heavily co-OP'd policed raid system with recharged item dependent raids is the untouched Eden of 1999 everquest.

I'm guessing you were in one "if only" guilds who never made it past Saturday night pickup raids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a die hard non-lucin model, hating new zones graphics guy who hasn't been on a live server since 2005 and been here on blue since launch. Just started on Mangler TLP server thinking about trying the new TLP and it's just 1000% more enjoyable at this point.
Don't use "our" when your allegiance is to Dey`break games.

Mangler must have been awful if you 1000% came back to play here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2020, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hello big man I am going to be playing on Aradune with at least several pretty girls and boys who are highly talented (all 130+ IQ and above 6 feet). u seem fun loving and I would gladly join you're warband.
We three cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang in our party mansion. Nothing sexual

<The A-Team>
Old 05-18-2020, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually surprised I've never heard/read Brad say anything about P99. Is there an obscure interview or something?

I think he'd be thrilled about P99. It's a tribute to his (and Smed's) Vision for the game, without the ill-fated compromises that eventually turned live EQ into the ersatz we can witness today.
Probably didn't want to say anything that might come off as an endorsement for legal reasons.
Old 05-18-2020, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually surprised I've never heard/read Brad say anything about P99. Is there an obscure interview or something?

I think he'd be thrilled about P99. It's a tribute to his (and Smed's) Vision for the game, without the ill-fated compromises that eventually turned live EQ into the ersatz we can witness today.
He and some other pantheon devs did a stream or something with nilbog or rogean to promote pantheon to this community.