Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2020, 12:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until he gates out and leaves you there to die with a brutal CR where you have to beg other high levels to help get your corpse out.

OP I would honestly put this in the petitions forum and see if they would take any action. Leaving you there to die on purpose with your corpse stranded deep in MM certainly sounds like something the staff might consider a suspension or warning for.
Nah not worth it imo, I do agree it was a pretty crap move on his part, had I died there would have been nobody around to handle a CR for me cuz it was pretty early in the day and the zone was more or less empty, but I'll hold no grudge. Just wont be going on any wild tours with him again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2020, 01:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until he gates out and leaves you there to die with a brutal CR where you have to beg other high levels to help get your corpse out.

OP I would honestly put this in the petitions forum and see if they would take any action. Leaving you there to die on purpose with your corpse stranded deep in MM certainly sounds like something the staff might consider a suspension or warning for.
I see where your coming from, and agree that it was a dick move, but I don't think OP can really petition this. He assumed the risk himself. No one forced him to go strolling deep into a zone of high-level mobs with some non-guildmate guy he just met.

He would've been in the same dangerous situation if his "guide" had just legitimately gone LD.

If it'd been me I would've just gated out when it became obvious what kinda ride it was.

I blame the victim.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:31 PM
Kobold

You knew the man was drinking, and followed him anyway.

Case closed.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morikaidin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see where your coming from, and agree that it was a dick move, but I don't think OP can really petition this. He assumed the risk himself. No one forced him to go strolling deep into a zone of high-level mobs with some non-guildmate guy he just met.

He would've been in the same dangerous situation if his "guide" had just legitimately gone LD.

If it'd been me I would've just gated out when it became obvious what kinda ride it was.

I blame the victim.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff would take action on this. If the guide died or went LD that’s different. In this case the guide saw that things were going south and didn’t want their corpse stuck deep in MM difficult to retrieve so they Gated and left OP there to die after taking them in there. If you offer to guide someone along and then take them to a dangerous spot and intentionally bail on them and they die, I would not be surprised if the staff had an issue with that.
Old 05-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Did he have a white van with candy painted on the side?
Old 05-24-2020, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff would take action on this. If the guide died or went LD that’s different. In this case the guide saw that things were going south and didn’t want their corpse stuck deep in MM difficult to retrieve so they Gated and left OP there to die after taking them in there. If you offer to guide someone along and then take them to a dangerous spot and intentionally bail on them and they die, I would not be surprised if the staff had an issue with that.
You are such a fuckin pussy wow...this is why the server fucking sucks, cause of SJW/leftist no fun allowed everyone must play by the rules lowest-common-denominator pussy ass fucks like you that would not only waste a guides/gms time with this but recommend doing it to another player.

LOL you should be a prime candidate to get culled from our population by the RONA, it would only make sense you are a 300lb+ overly sensitive fuck as well in real life that calls the cops cause some kids are skateboarding on his sidewalk or some similar shit.
Old 05-24-2020, 02:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are such a fuckin pussy wow...this is why the server fucking sucks, cause of SJW/leftist no fun allowed everyone must play by the rules lowest-common-denominator pussy ass fucks like you that would not only waste a guides/gms time with this but recommend doing it to another player.

LOL you should be a prime candidate to get culled from our population by the RONA, it would only make sense you are a 300lb+ overly sensitive fuck as well in real life that calls the cops cause some kids are skateboarding on his sidewalk or some similar shit.
Someones triggered hard.
Old 05-24-2020, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's that term that people around here use?

Oh yeah, I got it.

Yikes
Old 05-24-2020, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's that term that people around here use?

Oh yeah, I got it.

Yikes
Generic millennial apebrain leftist SJW stay at home son forum warrior response....can you be any more of an actual living mouth breathing sheep stereotype with that response?
Old 05-24-2020, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someones triggered hard.
Only people triggered are 40 year old stay at home sons with possible sons of their own now they are disregarding and stuffing in freezers so they can finish typing all in 1 shot their /petition to the king-of-stay-at-home-sons, the EQ guide about the antics of the- latest evil-doer that is not properly claiming a level 8 gnoll spawn in BB.
Closed Thread