Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Orc

Send a message via MSN to imcrunchy

why did you even roll a rogue, you should have expected this type of thing to happen. you should sell your gear and make a monk! playing a rogue is like playing a wet piece of paper, kind of limp and wet like a piece of paper.
Last edited by imcrunchy; 02-24-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Old 02-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I accidentally gave it to my pet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate you, no more bone chips for you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

LOL!!!! haha i was this this grp that rejected him. he was lvl 30. sorry dude, i dont remember your name, but ya, you were too low.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Kobold

30 rogue is tool low for Frenzy. That's the facts. A caster should be 35+, preferrably 39. A melee needs to be at least 40+.

Hang out at ass/supp until you're high enough to graduate. I don't think your group is to blame here.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcrunchy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why did you even roll a rogue, you should have expected this type of thing to happen. you should sell your gear and make a monk! playing a rogue is like playing a wet piece of paper, kind of limp and wet like a piece of paper.
Excuse me?
..should I break out my parser Crunchy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Kobold

crunchy is trolling. Rogues do the most melee DPS in classic and later on become the highest DPS of any class. Everyone knows this.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry my class sucks so bad at DPS maybe I'll go grind to 50 and score me some woven shadow and maybe then I'll be cool enough to camp with the level 30's in Frenzy...
Had to do just that man... the PUG method of gaining a FBSS is gonna be tough. Once you loot it tho man you will be so happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me?
..should I break out my parser Crunchy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to see what a raid geared rogue does for dps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Large Rat

I don't understand the entitlement that groups invite you personally.. I'm a rogue too so I've been in the same boat a few times, but if they have the camp and the group to hold it why are you entitled to a spot? They can invite whoever they want.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Just remember that rogue epics are insanely easy to get, and there will be lots of people happy to help with the most difficult (lol?) fights. When you mages, enchanters, druids, etc., who didn't want to help get that rogue an fbss because the extra 8k gonna b3n3fit yu SO MACH, actually NEED a rogue to get your epic mobs down, you're gonna be feelin preeeeeeeeetty sheepish. I was lucky enough to fall in with a crew that made sure I got what I needed to be effective, but apparently OP isn't. That he comes on here not to name names but to just generally rant about greed, and instead of finding sympathy finds poorly justified greed.. ..is really kind of sad. Now I'm going to go cry.

All of that aside, Abacab, I didn't get my FBSS until I was 50 for some time. I didn't start grouping at Frenzy until level ~46. Wipe your upper lip, level up a bit, and come back again when you're bigger and people are more skurred of your leet skillz.