Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

Funny story: I was exping in SolA on my alt, camping various nameds, and out of no where Meew squats down in the cave trying to take Kindle. I sent him a respectful message about it and in turn he was a complete cock.

Sooo...he failed to realize that Kindle spawns in a different spot on this server, so I continued to pull Kindle PHs for 3 hours while he sat there in the cave doing nothing.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny story: I was exping in SolA on my alt, camping various nameds, and out of no where Meew squats down in the cave trying to take Kindle. I sent him a respectful message about it and in turn he was a complete cock.

Sooo...he failed to realize that Kindle spawns in a different spot on this server, so I continued to pull Kindle PHs for 3 hours while he sat there in the cave doing nothing.

Thread Hijack. Dabamf log on when you get a chance. Kinda important.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:30 AM
Orc

Send a message via MSN to imcrunchy

dont tell people youll do something and then not do it, it tends to upset them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Funny..
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

For what it's worth...

Although it seems Meew has made some...uh...bad decisions regarding camps and such, he's not a total douche. I met him when he first started playing and gave him a server start, little plat and such.

I was camping the specs in Oasis and was overladen with gold, so I ooc'd a gold/plat exchange. Meew was about 15 then, and sent me a tell saying he was willing to do it.

My stupid ass gives him 500 plat instead of 500 gold, and I didn't even notice it. Meew sends me a tell, and meets me to give it back.

So...he's not beyond redemption. While he can tend to be a little rough around the edges, he's not a bad guy. I'd hate to see him never have another shot in P99 as Meew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Meew has no redeeming qualities that I've ever seen. Basically the biggest tool on the server.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

-shrug- he has helped me once, i think.....aside from that the only interactions ive had with him is ....well.....reading rant threads and ooc =p
Old 02-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Belmont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread Hijack. Dabamf log on when you get a chance. Kinda important.
I sent you a pm. What's up?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

I've heard some gossip that Meew was removed from divinity confirm/deny
Closed Thread