Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Aviak

Default You have been disconnected....

Time #10 in the middle of a quad kite. I don't know if it's bad karma, if it's the fact that GM's dont like quad kitting and are disconnecting me, but seriously?

I have not been disconnected from the server more than 2 times in 46 levels aside from the 10 times its happened while I am kiting.... If I am breaking a rule somewhere by quad kiting please let me know, because I definately dont AFK camp, I sit my ass there and tab between windows while I meditate to full mana....

I dunno if this happens to anyone else, I just know that SHIT, this is frustrating.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

I feel ya will be In the middle of chain casting soloing Yellows and BAM disconnects to desktop.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

I can guarantee there is no conspiracy here. It may be related to your internet connection; ocasionally clients get desynced if there is too much noise/lost packets on the line. I had it happen to my GM character, and I am not sure what it could be other than that.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Aviak

LOL well its good to hear it from a GM that I'm not doing something wrong. I just wish it would choose a different time to disconnect me.... like say... when I'm petting a cuddly bunny, or cooking flapjacks...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can guarantee there is no conspiracy here. It may be related to your internet connection; ocasionally clients get desynced if there is too much noise/lost packets on the line. I had it happen to my GM character, and I am not sure what it could be other than that.
Hmm no consipiracy? Very interesting coming from a developer named Secrets.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]