Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't know what a piece of shit you are yet. I'm sure you'll fix that soon enough.
For real man. Do us all a favor and log off indefinitely Nirgon. All you do is scare the women and children anyways..

PS- Eat a fucking cheeseburger you frail bastard.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

I mean this basically happened at Green launch. At peak didn't we have mid-2000s or so online? And then everyone whined and they opened another server because some people don't actually like classic. So that would probably happen again.
Old 05-17-2021, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean this basically happened at Green launch. At peak didn't we have mid-2000s or so online? And then everyone whined and they opened another server because some people don't actually like classic. So that would probably happen again.
Tru.
Old 05-17-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

I said I would quit because I already don’t like having to log on at 2am on green in order to be able to get a decent money spot for exp (and even then, no guarantee). Not everyone on this server is max level. Good exp or cash spots are crowded as fuck at low and mid levels. Add another 1000 players on top of that, and it would be a fucking nightmare

If it was multiple servers released, then no problem at all
Old 05-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Banned

the average human being would never be able to install p99, let alone get it running
Old 05-17-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

True the install process is biggest barrier at this point.

If there were 1000 or 2000 or 20,000 players on pvp server I would be exceedingly excited.

If there were 2000 or 20,000 players on one PVE box it would be pretty miserable because there's just not enough mobs dropping good stuff for all the freaks that know how to beat the game now.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

When installing a program on a Windows PC is the biggest barrier.. lol.

Praise the heavens, P99 still has its share of the mentally disabled but they somehow manage to install a program. Notice I didn't call it an Apple branded 'app', btw the next Win10 update will include more android 'apps' since using a Windows computer seems to beyond the simple comprehension of people is beyond me.

Why would you want to play with that kind of person, of all people. Do you need to help them tie their shoe laces?

Joking aside, its disgusting behavior and a poor trend.
Old 05-17-2021, 08:48 PM
Aviak

If half the forumquesters here bumped “what games are you playing while you wait?” threads on the 300 mmorpgs under development we could create a que on green.

What is server max pop? 2250 players right?
Old 05-17-2021, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True the install process is biggest barrier at this point.

If there were 1000 or 2000 or 20,000 players on pvp server I would be exceedingly excited.

If there were 2000 or 20,000 players on one PVE box it would be pretty miserable because there's just not enough mobs dropping good stuff for all the freaks that know how to beat the game now.
Red would never reach 2k even if p99 did blow up simply because the people on red would grief them with their pre nerf epic'd rogue w a fungi instagibbing them or chain mezzing people with no MR on a bard so they couldnt play the game.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-17-2021, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red would never reach 2k even if p99 did blow up simply because the people on red would grief them with their pre nerf epic'd rogue w a fungi instagibbing them or chain mezzing people with no MR on a bard so they couldnt play the game.
^this guy doesn’t play red.