Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8t0rbait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May I ask for a second onion?
I would give you an onion for sure, no prob.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider pooping in a sock, hope that helps.
This strategy is for those with warder loot but no laptop. Sorry you have no laptop.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

VP is a pain in the ass zone anyway. But still, someone sniping that is a complete jerk and should be shunned.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro you obviously don't know what a "freak out" is.

biggest problem in the world today is that nobody remembers the difference between words and bullets.
Your acting like the GM's dont know their own ass from a chicken because they didn't ban a guy for running by, seeing a mob up, and another person afk not doing anything. You're overreacting. YES it's a dick move by Juantwo. He should MQ it to OP, especially if the guy really camped the fucking thing for 30 hours straight. If that's honestly the case i'll tell the guy to MQ it to him and i'll pay him for it. That's madness. But let's not act like the sky is falling because the GM's didn't ban the guy.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody remembers the difference between words and bullets.
point proven
Old 08-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savazuul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Propose a player agreement.
When was the last time any players agreed to anything ever? No rules change without GM involvement but I did literally just propose a rule that would be easy to enforce.

Quote:
Anyone camping a non-raid rare spawn mob has 1 minute from spawn to kill the mob before it becomes FFA. If you come upon a person camping said mob and the named is up but the person is afk you have to let the mob sit up for at least a minute before engaging and killing it.
Done. You could add a requirement that you have to send the person a tell but I don't think going that far is necessary.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time any players agreed to anything ever? No rules change without GM involvement but I did literally just propose a rule that would be easy to enforce.

Done. You could add a requirement that you have to send the person a tell but I don't think going that far is necessary.
terrible idea, i disagree
Old 08-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would give you an onion for sure, no prob.
Idk dude already had to cry enough for wasting 30 hours, let’s give his tear ducts a reprieve shall we?
Old 08-10-2021, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Obama's Onions Obligate Obstruction Of Obviating Ocular Ooze.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama's Onions Obligate Obstruction Of Obviating Ocular Ooze.
Yikes, but who am I to judge