Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats easy when everyone has primals and a lot of bis armor, but I still see around 70 people log on to kill stuff at like 4am cst so .../shrug
just "have a heavy euro population" even though its mostly the same players at 4am that you see at literally any other time of day.
Old 09-28-2021, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine caring about scout loot
thats all the loot some guilds can get
Old 09-28-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats all the loot some guilds can get
=O
Old 09-28-2021, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not a troll I am a ogre
no u are the gnome i use as dildo
Old 10-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Banned

got kicked from fow discord

guess they couldn't handle the heat of me selling items on their discord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2021, 02:08 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST- 1/10- Giving a 1 just bc there are a few select people who seem to be kool. Meathook, Pinetop, Matti,Rand, Phatez, meaners. But come on smash, zurt, ramal and like 90% of the zerg are there for pixals, and don't mind burning the community to get it. Guild is the top raiding guild. If your thing is pixels, apply here. "Just ignore all the shady things we do. But were #1 so its fine."
You really have no clue what your saying. I think your just frustrated your guild is dying and being called out for autofiring. Also the fact that you called "Phatez" "kool" is hilarious. Dude literally deleted the green UN and went to the forums to complain about bag limits. Then proceeded to snipe a open raid vox. For "smash" and "zurt", I have to say they are probably the most nicest people I know on this server. Smash has always been pretty nice and Zurt (well he got banned but still) has hosted some events and is pretty helpful to everyone. Please consider getting your details correct before you shit talk.

Cheers
Old 10-18-2021, 03:33 PM
Orc

me, ramal? only in it for the pixels? i have played all through kunark and 3 month into velious with non raider status and the only loot I have gotten is thru dkp?

Haha. If anything im the example that you can casually play in Seal Team and still get good loot.
Old 10-18-2021, 03:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got kicked from fow discord

guess they couldn't handle the heat of me selling items on their discord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if some one liked you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMatt View Post
These dudes are definitely warmbody shitters, checks out hahaha
Old 10-18-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzdazz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if some one liked you.
I did nothing wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2021, 09:13 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who do I join to get the largest reward for the least amount of work?
LOL I laughed when I read this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I normally join the guilds with which I get zero rewards while working a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread