Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time you're having trouble finding things to hunt
"Having trouble finding things to hunt" on a porting class ...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue
Remember, that bard is very busy focusing on gathering as many mobs as possible and keeping them clustered, so you should randomly snare some of them about two minutes in to help him out. If there's one thing he needs, it's half of his swarm roaming around at different speeds! Oh he'll probably seem frustrated, but that's because he is just really, really excited that you lent a hand and is expressing himself in an intense fashion.
Amount of time it takes to charm whatever mob you snared to insta-dispell it:
3 seconds.

The joy I will get from knowing how mad you are then laughing at you while I make 2 levels off a single kite:
Priceless.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Include Oasis if possible, hate seeing two full groups fighting over a handful of crocs when Uguk has 0 players in it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmly Fireforge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The joy I will get from knowing how mad you are then laughing at you while I make 2 levels off a single kite:
Priceless.
Don't start the celebration just yet..both my accounts were capped and shelved before you even joined the server. I only peek in now and then to see how things are going and check in with a few old friends. Your swarm kiting adventures, no matter how many levels you make in a single kite, won't be annoying me anytime soon.

Besides, I leveled an enchanter back when you could charm red cons, for full duration, without tash, and you could use the 'go away' button to break it and setup a flawless re-charm. If we're comparing what gives us joy, you can keep South Karana and Overthere. I got plenty of joy soloing whatever I felt like, in any zone I felt like.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Banned

virginsbragingaboutE-exploits.thread
Old 03-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Fire Giant

13 year bard vet here. I would be happy to join your group sometime. I can twist 3 songs, can pull and can bring lots of other things to the group to make your exp fly by.

/puppy dog eyes.

Not all bards are afk douchebags.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

U would drool if u had me in ur group. Dont b diss'n bards in groups.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Banned

i main tanked as a bard 1-51 100% groups

got gear?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Aviak

why dont you post your ingame name?

Wierd people these bards...
Old 03-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Another pro bard tip: You can use invis song, hide and sneak to move around like a rogue!

Very useful when navigating VP or getting to Trakanon's lair unassisted. (Use song of travel in VP for increased movement speed)

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaTqWl_FyOU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaTqWl_FyOU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>