Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My god people are fucking dumb. Of course it's gonna cost more to treat someone when they're undergoing significant trauma.

I don't even know why it's such a big deal anyway, these jackasses complaining are the same ones who don't want universal health care -- you're not paying for it anyway and your medicare deduction isn't going up just because more people are being treated right now. The extra burden is on the patient.

BTW, it's not unique to die of something else while dying of / recovering from cancer. My grandmother died of a brain aneurysm after beating breast cancer.
I don't think anyone who holds those beliefs would be able to see the irony in being concerned with hospitals doing shady things for money and simultaneously opposing universal healthcare.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone who holds those beliefs would be able to see the irony in being concerned with hospitals doing shady things for money and simultaneously opposing universal healthcare.
With a system this big and bloated, there's absolutely reason that hospitals could do shady things. I don't deny that. But widespread "embezzlement"? The "financial conservatives" are always looking to flex that muscle and cut spending to this type of thing, while simultaneously beating their chest to increase the defense budget. Next up: soft war with China because "they done caused the epidemic". (Well, we're already in a soft war but you get the picture, hopefully)
Old 05-27-2020, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

All of the doctors and scientists in the world are out to get you, they failed with global warming, telling you the earth is a globe when we all know it's flat, and evolution, so now theyre resorting to corona virus. Also birds aren't real.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the doctors and scientists in the world are out to get you, they failed with global warming, telling you the earth is a globe when we all know it's flat, and evolution, so now theyre resorting to corona virus. Also birds aren't real.
big brain strategies
Old 05-27-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

EQ creator died so da mob could run their krasino into the grownd and ship all the rest of the staff in bodybags to china for organ harvests.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omg this guy broke the code, he can not be allowed to live, get 'em boys!
Old 05-27-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

How many Fippy Darkpaws died vs COVID-19 sufferers?

The ratio has to be close.
Old 05-27-2020, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
WE’RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING PEOPLE! THE ZIONIST REPTOIDS HAVE NO POWER OVER THE PATRIOTS FIGHTING TO SEND THE POOR OUT TO GET HERD IMMUNITY FROM THE VIRUS!!! BILL GATES IS GOING TO BE SORRY HE EVER TRIED TO MICROCHIP ME!!!

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 05-27-2020, 11:29 PM
Banned

See this is the danger of government officials and media routinely lying to people (esp recently). If something serious does happen, they won't believe you anymore.
Old 05-27-2020, 11:29 PM
Banned

Baler, what you did in this thread was rude.
Closed Thread