Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Default I wish Sol-B and Lower Guk were still ok to level in :(

The new ZEM changes are mostly great.... but one big problem is these two amazing zones are now at the bottom of ZEMs!! Making them ghost towns!

I like ZEMs giving people reasons to go elsewhere....but these two places should still be decent hunting!
Old 05-27-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

what the eff ru doing leveling? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2020, 12:57 AM
Fire Giant

So what you’re telling me is there is room to XP in SolB and LGuk?

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 05-27-2020, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

A problem created by the ZEM changes is that 40s level players stick it out in CT and PAW to the bitter end. CT and PAW already had a great zem before the change. People didn't spend much time in CT and Paw however due to a lack of people. So people went to guk/solb because there were people there to group with.

So the zem change didn't solve over crowding issues it just moved people to different zones.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the zem change didn't solve over crowding issues it just moved people to different zones.
Yea, Paw is superr crowded....

It's why the dungeons need to make sense with their ZEM. And be competitive... but right now guk and solb are HALF the exp of those other zones.... it's too harsh!!

Quote:
what the eff ru doing leveling?
I gots me a warrior for choppin now!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I wanted to see if I could make one that could solo real good (so far so good!).
Old 05-27-2020, 06:06 AM
Fire Giant

Guk and Solb has better loot drops then CT/Paw by a long shot(Robe of isvha only thing truly worth from Paw, maybe the 1hd poision wp)
But ZEM works that if there is good loot, then less XP. Less Loot, more XP, which is to help balance. The issue in classic is just not enough 40+ zones to lvl in. Unless your willing to kill NPCs Ie guards, issue is generally guards are farmed by solo not groups)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 06:30 AM
Sarnak

All the better to justify soloing camping everything of value in the lguk. Classic experience.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:40 AM
Fire Giant

lol, turbo gets it[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Seriously BnB, and bedroom and even like exe/cav might not be amazing xp. But it groups there are fun, people generally have 2 try at least, and not afk grind.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 06:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost makes sense to rotate ZEM monthly or something, but that would be a headache for admins I'm certain
Old 05-27-2020, 07:45 AM
Fire Giant

Jerry I believe that was a lot of peoples suggestions. Was like setup a montly Zem changes to get people to move around and see zones. Think it would be awesome personally(heck nice to see people doing Paw/CT), but still not enough drive. But again still not very many 40+ zones. Guk/solb/Paw/CT/Kedge/Permafrost(Bear caves/Icegiants). Which is why so many complain for Teal. 5 zones for roughly 700 lvl 40-50s

Though the outside zone ZEM changes has been amazing. Karanas/Ro/Commons/Rathe are nice and packed like they should be.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread