Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure why people dickride greenmist so much, there are better 1 handers in velious

iksars going to have a sad time when they can't slam with any of the 2handers that are better than epic in velious

I agree with colgate today
Old 06-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Depends on if it rolls off slam or bash skill. If here a racial slam rolled off bash skill for hit then great but racial slam here is pretty worthless like a 1 in 10 of landing.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends on if it rolls off slam or bash skill. If here a racial slam rolled off bash skill for hit then great but racial slam here is pretty worthless like a 1 in 10 of landing.
I might agree with syft today, someone find me and kill me.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Aviak

human is da best
Old 06-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Played a troll SK to 65 on RZ... / SH and plenty of Ogres on emu... Ogre is by far better in my opinion in most situations outside of a drawn out spread out outdoor fight... in that case a troll would be superior with the same gear...

No reason to roll ikkii sk.. never had an issue Killin iky sks.. they are soft on AC till late velious and lack hitpoints... also in velious everything is gaints sized outside of thurg...

The no stun thing is so OP, especially since in velious your best burst dps is drain soul with gaints 2 hand swing between casts.. if you bash their cast and get yours in you won..

Also epic 2hand bash and kickstand are better than normal slam, and land on ogres in pvp
Old 06-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

IKSAR MASTER RACE
Old 06-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played a troll SK to 65 on RZ... / SH and plenty of Ogres on emu... Ogre is by far better in my opinion in most situations outside of a drawn out spread out outdoor fight... in that case a troll would be superior with the same gear...

No reason to roll ikkii sk.. never had an issue Killin iky sks.. they are soft on AC till late velious and lack hitpoints... also in velious everything is gaints sized outside of thurg...

The no stun thing is so OP, especially since in velious your best burst dps is drain soul with gaints 2 hand swing between casts.. if you bash their cast and get yours in you won..

Also epic 2hand bash and kickstand are better than normal slam, and land on ogres in pvp
in PvE absolutely in PvP not so much, there are benefits to being an ilksar, the stone of morid allows them to juggle other stats for the extra resists. Not being large also really helps but that will be negated with shroud of death. Of course you still can be stripped, AON would solve that tho.

The natural regen plus fungi plus new regen items in velious would also be a pretty large bonus in pvp, would allow an SK to stall and regen during a fight. so PvP wise ilksar really aren't that bad and shouldn't be discounted so easily. Sure you could go troll but thats a mighty large fire hit when druids will become much more dangerous in velious.

Especially if slam is rolling off hit from racial and not bash which would really give ilksar's a much better appeal for pvp. I also wouldn't be putting a lot of stock in people easily grabbing up weps that outdmg epic based off a guy who was 7 years old when velious came out. He has no idea how tough some of these raid mobs are his guild has wiped to gornaire with 65+
Old 06-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not being large also really helps but that will be negated with shroud of death
Any idea if the large races will still be able to slam with shroud of death form up? Ive heard so many mixed things about that that I honestly have no idea. Someone told me that you lose slam and gain kick if go from large race to skeleform? I dunno wtf is true or not lol.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVolaju [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any idea if the large races will still be able to slam with shroud of death form up? Ive heard so many mixed things about that that I honestly have no idea. Someone told me that you lose slam and gain kick if go from large race to skeleform? I dunno wtf is true or not lol.
Can't say because I have no idea how they are gonna code it here, you can't base it off what it was in classic because only one dev actually pvp'd enough to know...Alecta and he disappeared sadly.

The rest of the dev's are blues coding like surgeons operating with a blindfold on, and they often take the word of the people who were either the worst PvPer's from live or weren't old enough to play classic, which is why the code here is so jacked up in regards to pvp.