Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2022, 12:34 PM
Banned

I mean. Just launch some fuel and tie wrap that shit to the ISS gtg.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's easier to go to the moon now if it is in fact really real using newer technology like scramjets.
Stopped reading at this point, scramjets require air to function. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2022, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stopped reading at this point, scramjets require air to function. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U use a composite craft with a scramjet to get part way there dummy. Not all the way.

There's an Australian company already in line to do this shit for LEO en mass already. I can Google it if u want.

America will get shit on by the world bank if we don't get our shit together. A good move for Australia would be to use China ���� to cock block the rest of the world and then implement a completely unfettered unregulated subsidized public space economy. U think musk would move there?
Old 01-18-2022, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.livescience.com/54876-hi...ct-photos.html
Old 01-18-2022, 12:49 PM
Banned

Red face

I may be retarded. But I am not stupid. Ok? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U use a composite craft with a scramjet to get part way there dummy. Not all the way.
Then you gotta lug that heavy bitch around. Not good.

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2022, 12:54 PM
Banned

Wink

I know all about the sr71 and the amazing bullshit they did to get it to work like literally leaving gaps that the fuel would pour out of until it got up to speed and heated up. So the thermal expansion would close up. I slept under a super secret poster that included a space suited NASA pilot. As a baby.

Australia is doing it cheeper and more reliably gets dibs and the US cant assassinate the owner of that company.
Last edited by starkind; 01-18-2022 at 12:57 PM..
Old 01-18-2022, 01:03 PM
Banned

Wink

P.s. I know because I'm a "defective" "lizard" person.

Whatever. It doesn't matter how often I say "you are capable of doing a thing" if all your'e going to do is go down and get a triple pattymelt. Large fry. Large milkshake. And watch Netflix while tabbing in and out of frenzy camp on three servers or queing wow bgs on your 586th alt the rest of the day.

I had a good life b4 eq. I know exactly what I was capable of and I know what can be done.

Moon is EZ. Especially if it's real.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

autism
Old 01-18-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know all about the sr71 and the amazing bullshit they did to get it to work like literally leaving gaps that the fuel would pour out of until it got up to speed and heated up. So the thermal expansion would close up. I slept under a super secret poster that included a space suited NASA pilot. As a baby.

Australia is doing it cheeper and more reliably gets dibs and the US cant assassinate the owner of that company.
Quote:
P.s. I know because I'm a "defective" "lizard" person.

Whatever. It doesn't matter how often I say "you are capable of doing a thing" if all your'e going to do is go down and get a triple pattymelt. Large fry. Large milkshake. And watch Netflix while tabbing in and out of frenzy camp on three servers or queing wow bgs on your 586th alt the rest of the day.

I had a good life b4 eq. I know exactly what I was capable of and I know what can be done.

Moon is EZ. Especially if it's real.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]