Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2022, 11:30 AM
Banned

Go show me the welding techniques used to make the engines. I think rocketdyne built them. Rocketdyne is not a part of the government, dumb ass. Come on pussy. You knew the name of a trans minor off the top of your head. You dont know any anything about welding?

Wow, what a man you must be. LOL
You got room in your brain for the lives, stories, images, and everything else about trans CHILDREN. You even knew where the kid lives!

suspect ass dude over here.
Old 01-18-2022, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go show me the welding techniques used to make the engines. I think rocketdyne built them. Come on pussy. You knew the name of a trans minor off the top of your head. You dont know any anything about welding?

Wow, what a man you must be. LOL
You got room in your brain for the lives, stories, images, and everything else about trans CHILDREN. You even knew where the kid lives!

suspect ass dude over here.
You still salty about being wrong? I figured you’d be able to cope better considering you’re almost always wrong

Damn
Old 01-18-2022, 11:32 AM
Banned

I feel like it is just a matter of motivation. Whatever was lost, okay, we got there once we could do it again. "We" being humans, not necessarily Americans. I thought the Lunar Gateway and Artemis were still generally on track, that is until some current or future admin bags the whole program
Old 01-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still salty about being wrong? I figured you’d be able to cope better considering you’re almost always wrong

Damn
Wrong about what? You're the one who knew the address, name, height, hormone levels, what they take, all that shit about a MINOR you studied online. Dude, you're into trans kids. I dont know why you're into it but I have a pretty good idea why.. You're the Qanon, same guy as before.

You know how fucking weird it is you knew the name of a child?? A child you're supposedly "disgusted" or REALLY "interested" in. You know how many names of kids I know? None.. LOL You know why??

How often do you think about the pp's of minors because you're "worried" about the parenting?

Dudes fucking sussssss
Old 01-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Wrong
We’ve never gone beyond the firmament
Old 01-18-2022, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given that the alleged tech they used was created 60 years ago, it would be so extremely cheap to produce these days relative to then. Kind of how the first computer ibm made costs millions and took up an entire building and now you can get a laptop for $200 that’s orders of magnitude stronger

No excuse. We just never went to the moon because it’s not real
Scale savings don't apply to niche products, you suck !
Old 01-18-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wow there really is no exception to you lapping up whatever bullshit the gubment or their media tells you

Certified bootlicker
Old 01-18-2022, 12:22 PM
Banned

I have questions.
Why do you know the names of trans kids??
I assume you know what they look like, too?
Collecting images and the life stories of these kids for your "studies" or something?
LOL Dudes fucking susssssss

You gotta admit that is it fucking really WEIRD that you know the names of trans kids. Why do you know that..? I dont know the names of any trans people besides Ru-Paul and dennis rodman. You know why? Cause I'm not interested in that, at all. You obviously are.

How did you even get their names?
Why would you even search for the names of trans kids at all??
Someone had to spot this kid somewhere and tell you or you sought him/her out yourself. Which was it?

That means you're either part of a group that rounds up the names/images and addresses of trans kids or the leader of it.
Which is it?
Old 01-18-2022, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

Why are these liberals like gravy so obsessed with trans kids? It’s all he talks about, regardless of the thread
Old 01-18-2022, 12:32 PM
Banned

I think it's easier to go to the moon now if it is in fact really real using newer technology like scramjets. Slingshots or rail launches or w/e to launch secondary payload like additional fuel and supplies and assemble in space etc.

The government and rich people just don't want the common man to be able to go. They already are mining the lucrative tech and as long as we feed them tax incentives to block us with the police and military from launching our own equipment they'll happily use those funds to do whatever they want and keep private prisons and welfare slums full of inmates (most of you).

If you say we can't or it's too hard, you've never done your own research or built a model rocket.

I'm speaking from first hand experience. And also a lifetime of experience 1st hand learning about the Apollo missions and everything including computer science and the math and going to like every air and space museum for 40 years.

We could go very easily. The rich people and the people you are electing and serving at your stupid job owned by a international company that subs out to a Chinese firm for property management does not want you to go and see first hand the truth.

Because then they will no longer have capital. Aka captive slaves. To pay their rents for food credits.

In fact the energy industry is basically the same and you've been conditioned to be reliant on a million pipelines and industries that keep you tied to paying rents. Rather than being able to live independently of the state and its corporate sponsors and the idiot neighbors in your HoA who should have been killed via natural selection 50 years ago.

God bless. I hope space is real one day and we throw off our yokes and put down the people who are disrupting us.