Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1861  
Old 10-22-2022, 06:31 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
economic gains you made under Trump
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #1862  
Old 10-22-2022, 06:36 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This tells me presidents don't causate or control unemployment directly.
  #1863  
Old 10-22-2022, 06:37 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Chinese canít plan anything, thatís why they have a new one every 5 years

Itís not a conspiracy, life just sucks some times.
Where did I mention China? Honestly, I believe they are wiser than that.
  #1864  
Old 10-22-2022, 06:43 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This tells me presidents don't causate or control unemployment directly.
I don't think they do either, nor did I make any economic gains under any of those people

A president directly causing or preventing economic gains kind of flies in face of "bootstraps" nonsense fellers like Patrece often have hissyfits about

The problems are always way bigger and more complex than any president, I do not understand pinning your identity to any of these vampires
  #1865  
Old 10-22-2022, 06:45 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they do either, nor did I make any economic gains under any of those people

A president directly causing or preventing economic gains kind of flies in face of "bootstraps" nonsense fellers like Patrece often have hissyfits about

The problems are always way bigger and more complex than any president, I do not understand pinning your identity to any of these vampires
Me either. My government ideals are unique.
  #1866  
Old 10-22-2022, 07:10 PM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did I mention China? Honestly, I believe they are wiser than that.
They killed off their women, so no

They are actually the dumbest mother fuckers alive and their incels will be 10x madder than ours in 20 years

Sucks to suck, Iím falling back to Armenia
  #1867  
Old 10-22-2022, 07:12 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They killed off their women, so no

They are actually the dumbest mother fuckers alive and their incels will be 10x madder than ours in 20 years

Sucks to suck, Iím falling back to Armenia
Eunuchs don't count. And China was highly advanced in that department long before the Catholics.
  #1868  
Old 10-22-2022, 07:14 PM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

I don’t know much about China

Asians bore me tbh, I don’t think much of them except I won’t buy their poorly made products (other than Toyotas and hondas)
  #1869  
Old 10-22-2022, 07:16 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,879
Default

Yeah, but, Korean Fried Chicken
  #1870  
Old 10-22-2022, 07:16 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t know much about China

Asians bore me tbh, I don’t think much of them except I won’t buy their poorly made products (other than Toyotas and hondas)
Think star trek ferengi with a thin vinear of communist paint splattered over them via the CIA.

They literally eat bugs and still own slaves with no rights.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.