Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2022, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Truly I was a card carrying member of the Hillary brigaid and I said and did worse things then 'alphys (also belived to be) enchroaching death'.. (towards the right).

one time in like 2015 I said I wanted to bite them in their neck even. I was pretty angry. (not being sexy)

Ya'll need a reality check before u spend months in a democratically run psychward (or prison or favela... when the prisons collapse...). (like I)

Use that anger productively. And smartly. Although I doubt most ppl are capable of that.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-24-2022 at 09:42 AM..
Old 10-24-2022, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not like your self portrait?

You truly have no self awareness, but that requires self. I will be careful not to hurt your feelings, as like a true failure of the party. You immediately run to the authorities when you feel wronged, at the same time insulting people who support the authorities.

It must be nice and warm in the blanket of denial
i will continue to use the tools of the fascists to defeat the fascists. by any means necessary, after all.

you need to dump your vanity, it shows
Old 10-24-2022, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will continue to use the tools of the fascists to defeat the fascists. by any means necessary, after all.

congratz we have fascism then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2022, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my vanity is very smelly going on... 14 days without a shower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2022, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congratz we have fascism then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we already do, that's why the tools are everywhere. the ukranians are using russian equipment. there are strains of the left that think the left should not have guns because they are the "tools of the oppressor". those strains are very stupid.
Old 10-24-2022, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
we already do, that's why the tools are everywhere. the ukranians are using russian equipment. there are strains of the left that think the left should not have guns because they are the "tools of the oppressor". those strains are very stupid.
Fair point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2022, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my vanity is very smelly going on... 14 days without a shower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's pretty ripe! i went three days without in the hospital and i felt gross! their guest show was being renovated. i took concert bird baths.

hope it's fixed, checking back in on friday for five days minimum
Old 10-24-2022, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

yeah and i got myself sweaty building something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] so i'm super icky r now I could yeast bread within like an hr of mixing it with just my skin sweat
Old 10-24-2022, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Lol I did 35 days without a shower on a hippie road trip. I wiped down with a washcloth but no soap and cleaned my clothes in a 5 gal bucket setup.

15,000 miles, that was a blast. The only downside was almost every BLM spot has $350K+ RV setups and they really do not like people driving around in DIY converted vans. They would always button up and act like I was going to kidnap them..... >_>;;

Its a little weird, but after a few weeks of not showering with soap, as long as you water cleanse, you have a nice " Earthy " odor. Its not disgusting, but not flowery. I could not keep my hands off my wife after she hit that state, when normally I prefer her showered.

Let me say, if you can spend weeks in a small van together without a fight, you found the one.

PS Stop persecuting me ;w;
Old 10-24-2022, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread