Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2022, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he is, you're only training him to hide it better.
It is worse than that.

And this is concerning Basanos

It appears l0053g0053's was really concerned about picking up with alphys antivax misinformation campaign isn't the first time for this poster.

alphys was picking up from taei's misinformation campaign per his own confession (again saying for friendly slash relative reasoning).

All three use the same image hosting service
All three use cruise control on CAPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I decided to search for i.ibb.co ... page after page was people either quoting one of alphys or Taei or l0053g0053 or it was just these 3 in mass. (thou ... using Thread instead of post I saw one other name from 2018 that did the same format and it made me shutter - see at end.)

alphys says his friend Taei was a druid but he admits to being same said druid liking to power level groups in another thread.

Apparently, the poster l0053g0053 has done this more than once.
He has been banned at least more than twice for his behavior and misinformation.

This poster l0053g0053, alphys and Taei are all the same person picking up where their last account left off.

Serial bans.....

... and I have a feeling this account poster has had a history arguing extensively this way and in an abusive behavior. Infact many of the forum know him by another name that was an infamous ban.
Old 10-24-2022, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is worse than that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2022, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he really doesn't seem to see the parallel between what he's griping at botten for doing and his own antivax insane asylum posts

i thought him being all the same guy was obvious, didn't really think to look at image hosting i guess
Old 10-24-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is worse than that.

And this is concerning Basanos

It appears l0053g0053's was really concerned about picking up with alphys antivax misinformation campaign isn't the first time for this poster.

alphys was picking up from taei's misinformation campaign per his own confession (again saying for friendly slash relative reasoning).

All three use the same image hosting service
All three use cruise control on CAPs

So I decided to search for i.ibb.co ... page after page was people either quoting one of alphys or Taei or l0053g0053 or it was just these 3 in mass. (thou ... using Thread instead of post I saw one other name from 2018 that did the same format and it made me shutter - see at end.)

alphys says his friend Taei was a druid but he admits to being same said druid liking to power level groups in another thread.

Apparently, the poster l0053g0053 has done this more than once.
He has been banned at least more than twice for his behavior and misinformation.

This poster l0053g0053, alphys and Taei are all the same person picking up where their last account left off.

Serial bans.....

... and I have a feeling this account poster has had a history arguing extensively this way and in an abusive behavior. Infact many of the forum know him by another name that was an infamous ban.
Sad Botten wants to justify his 15th booster so badly

Everything he disagrees with politically is 'misinformation' that must be banned

Meanwhile Bitter Basanos says everyone else the Fascist

Pure comedy
Old 10-24-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will continue to use the tools of the fascists to defeat the fascists. by any means necessary, after all.

you need to dump your vanity, it shows
The Masters tools will never dismantle the Masters house.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truly I was a card carrying member of the Hillary brigaid and I said and did worse things then 'alphys (also belived to be) enchroaching death'.. (towards the right).

one time in like 2015 I said I wanted to bite them in their neck even. I was pretty angry. (not being sexy)

Ya'll need a reality check before u spend months in a democratically run psychward (or prison or favela... when the prisons collapse...). (like I)

Use that anger productively. And smartly. Although I doubt most ppl are capable of that.
Posts like this give me hope for humanity.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

https://nypost.com/2022/10/22/cdc-di...after-booster/

Quote:
CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky comes down with COVID a month after booster shot

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has tested positive for COVID-19 — one month after she publicly celebrated getting her booster shot.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who tested positive Friday night, is “experiencing mild symptoms,” according to a release posted to social media. “She is isolating at home and will participate in her planned meetings virtually.”

On Sept. 22, Walensky tweeted a picture of herself getting jabbed with an updated version of the COVID-19 shot, along with a message urging others to follow her lead.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definition of mild
adjective
-Gentle or kind in disposition, manners, or behavior.
-Moderate in type, degree, effect, or force.
-Not extreme.

Glad you could yet again in your attempts to discredit the booster advertising a good example reason in getting the booster.

The vaccine booster if from Pfizer is targeting BA.1 but offers some resistances towards the more prevalent BA.4/5. About 40 to 45 percent resistance.

So yes, by getting the BA.1 booster you too can suffer only mild to no Covid infection against BA.4/5 just by being prepared like the CDC director.

Elizondo, how do you try so hard and yet fail even worse with your narratives?
You are your worst enemy. It is hilarious!
Old 10-24-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Definition of mild
adjective
-Gentle or kind in disposition, manners, or behavior.
-Moderate in type, degree, effect, or force.
-Not extreme.

Glad you could yet again in your attempts to discredit the booster advertising a good example reason in getting the booster.

The vaccine booster if from Pfizer is targeting BA.1 but offers some resistances towards the more prevalent BA.4/5. About 40 to 45 percent resistance.

So yes, by getting the BA.1 booster you too can suffer only mild to no Covid infection against BA.4/5 just by being prepared like the CDC director.

Elizondo, how do you try so hard and yet fail even worse with your narratives?
You are your worst enemy. It is hilarious!
It's mild for everyone that isn't morbidly obese with diabetis (sp) or 80 years old

Hope that helps
Old 10-24-2022, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's mild for everyone that isn't morbidly obese with diabetis (sp) or 80 years old

Hope that helps
diabetes, guy who once mocked someone for editing a post

hope this helps. Pm for spelling questions, my name is spelled Basanos
Closed Thread