Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a feint, did you check your blood pressure today?
Go outside and avoid being destroyed on the forums…again
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Sarnak

Its all cyclic though isnt it?

You are entitled
*flys off all over the world*
You are uneducated
*fails to read*
I am not ostentacious!
*can u aford that werd lol*

Here he sits, alone and sad
His girlfriend barren
maybe he can adopt soon

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes they generally do support broadening of entitlements, you're correct. I generally don't like most of the entitlements they support, although I do think some are worthy of consideration.

Although something I read several months back that was pretty interesting, in terms of states taking federal government aid dollars (which are technically entitlements) a lot of red states are some of the biggest takers. Obviously, it's because a lot of the people in those states are not economically well off and therefore the state needs help in providing for them, but it's interesting because you'd think those people would vote democrat because they'd want more entitlements to help them get out of the situation they're in.
Yeah buying an 80 thousand dollar tesla because gas is 2x more expensive under the anti gas president is really going to help the poor get back on track in appalachia.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huh
I highly value your opinion.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its all cyclic though isnt it?

You are entitled
*flys off all over the world*
You are uneducated
*fails to read*
I am not ostentacious!
*can u aford that werd lol*

Here he sits, alone and sad
His girlfriend barren
maybe he can adopt soon

Lol come on buddy you're starting to bore me now. I know when you get owned you kind of devolve into just random nonsensical shit for awhile, but try to pull yourself together.

It's not fun when you're not at least trying and failing to provide somewhat more coherent responses that I can own you on. This was a fun side activity earlier today now it's boring, get yourself together and come back with something better next time.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah buying an 80 thousand dollar tesla because gas is 2x more expensive under the anti gas president is really going to help the poor get back on track in appalachia.
Biden actually said something very interesting the other day. He told the oil companies that they need to stop price gouging by intentionally trying to keep supply low and that they need to increase their refining capacity. Otherwise they could face actions for intentional price gouging.

That was interesting to hear from a Democrat president. Although I'm guessing that's not a sign of abandoning longer term green policies and more just a solution for an immediate need.
Old 11-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol come on buddy you're starting to bore me now. I know when you get owned you kind of devolve into just random nonsensical shit for awhile, but try to pull yourself together.

It's not fun when you're not at least trying and failing to provide somewhat more coherent responses that I can own you on. This was a fun side activity earlier today now it's boring, get yourself together and come back with something better next time.
Quote:
I have been found out, so sad
Boredom my true shield
My sorrow consumes me so
~Cd, " Memories of butthurt "
Old 11-02-2022, 03:13 PM
Banned

Julie and Julia author wishing death on "unvaxxed" dies from cardiac arrest at 49.

We tried to warn her.
Old 11-02-2022, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Julie and Julia author wishing death on "unvaxxed" dies from cardiac arrest at 49.

We tried to warn her.
Her author's pen, now so still
Her final entry
lets save grandma together
Old 11-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

looollllllllllllllllllllll