Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2023, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AOC is pure donkey compared to Salma Hayek

what you got now, perpetually outraged liberal man?
Salma Hayek is more respectable than AOC.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:28 PM
Banned

Imagine erasing your identity

Where's the diversity in that
Old 02-20-2023, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salma Hayek is more respectable than AOC.
uh huh.

so its not racist, if you say AOC is donkey compared to other hispanic women, but its racist to say AOC is donkey compared to white women?

I'm a Korean guy, who isn't at all attracted to asian women. Their faces look weird. You gonna call me a racist?

Yep, I understand that irony. I guess maybe they look too much like me, and I dont wanna fuck myself. anymore than i already do.

white women are the hottest in the entire world. sure, there are unbelievably gorgeous women of all races of course.

but in every unbiased contest, it's always a white woman voted hottest.

forget the pageants, they are wokefest snoozers

I mean guys on the jobsite, at the bar, hangin out talkin about women.

The white girl is always hottest.

You ever wonder why every single black guy is tryin to fuck a white woman?

you ever see a black woman? yikes! black women definitely lost that genetic lottery, their own males don't want them.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine erasing your identity
You erased yourself so shut up
Old 02-20-2023, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh huh.

so its not racist, if you say AOC is donkey compared to other hispanic women, but its racist to say AOC is donkey compared to white women?

I'm a Korean guy, who isn't at all attracted to asian women. Their faces look weird. You gonna call me a racist?

Yep, I understand that irony. I guess maybe they look too much like me, and I dont wanna fuck myself. anymore than i already do.

white women are the hottest in the entire world. sure, there are unbelievably gorgeous women of all races of course.

but in every unbiased contest, it's always a white woman voted hottest.

forget the pageants, they are wokefest snoozers

I mean guys on the jobsite, at the bar, hangin out talkin about women.

The white girl is always hottest.

You ever wonder why every single black guy is tryin to fuck a white woman?

you ever see a black woman? yikes! black women definitely lost that genetic lottery, their own males don't want them.
Nah, I'm just usually aware of when you fellas try to bait me. I dated a black woman for three years. There's stating a preference and being deliberately racist. Patrece was being deliberately racist, but he's a low-hanging fruit sort of fella.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I'm just usually aware of when you fellas try to bait me. I dated a black woman for three years. There's stating a preference and being deliberately racist. Patrece was being deliberately racist, but he's a low-hanging fruit sort of fella.
i haven't exactly dated black women, but ive been with 2 in my life. very sweet very chill ladies, both were very attentive lovers.

I will say this, after having said black women are ugly, they're probably the most chill to hang out with, if we're generalizing personality traits across races here

but no black woman ever tried to make me go to a farmer's market at 7 AM

white women are constantly doing shit like that, why? white women also don't understand the concept of, "A day off"

white women see the day off, and try to fill it with 100 activities and errands, even when its your day off, not theirs.

black women sure do know how to relax, thats something white women could learn from them.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:52 PM
Banned

White girls never used to have ass.

Somewhere in 2010, they started developing dump trucks. I dunno how they did it.

Pancake ass was the one thing holding them back.

If you wanna talk about 'White Supremacy', talk about the evil deal with the devil that white girls obviously made to get badunkadunks.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Somewhere in 2010, they started developing dump trucks. I dunno how they did it.

If you wanna talk about 'White Supremacy', talk about the evil deal with the devil that white girls obviously made to get badunkadunks.
these are the type of conspiracies worth finding the answers too, what the fuck did happen...
Old 02-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its only that there are alot more people with a primary diet of processed food, then there used to be.

there have always been fat white women, they just used to hide because cosmopolitan said they were disgusting and unlovable.

nowadays fat white women who have a plump ass go to lengths to accentuate and draw attention to their fat ass, when 30 years ago they woulda just worn loose fitting clothes and been ignored as "just another fat white girl"
Old 02-20-2023, 07:58 PM
Banned

Obviously white girls collectively became very familiar with Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 smash hit "Baby Got Back", as it has played at least once at every white girl wedding since its release.

They simply took the message of this masterpiece to heart and adjusted their lifestyles to snack accordingly, and later, some have passed this appreciation on to their daughters.

This is also proof of evolution. I will answer no questions
Closed Thread