Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lay off the kratom and Fox News ya junky bitch
Delta was rough you say? You realize the Coronavirus was sequenced via a snippet of code generated from a computer algorithm correct? It does not actually exist in reality. Not only this, but the snippet of code they used also corresponds to dozens of other viruses including Ebola and Marsburg.

Then we get to the subject of virology in general. Kerry Mullis brought this issue to the forefront long ago before inventing the PCR test which fraudulently produced positive test results at 40 cycle amplification - which the PCR test was not intended to diagnose or proclaim disease. As such, the FDA removed it from being a standard for testing for Coronavirus.

Not only is Coronavirus a computer generated fiction; it exists solely in peoples minds. This brings me to my previous statement about virology. There has never been a pure isolation of a virus (in Latin meaning poison by the way) in the history of mankind. Isolation is not mixing antibiotics, monkey kidney enzymes and other poisons that break down a healthy cell on their own - regardless of a non-existent virus. That is not science, yet it is the standard for producing so-called isolation of a virus.

Since the majority of doctors and medical professionals have no idea about this process and the lack of evidence in all of virology failing to isolate even one single fictional virus - nothing can be further from the truth than to state such asinine things as "oh yeah man the delta-variant was super duper harsh!" This is pure stupidity.

There are no variants. Unless you count the endless ability of a computer generated sequence to constantly shift via algorithm. Omicron? Wow. An anagram of moronic. Do you see yet that it is a power grab for the failing bankers to shift the blame from themselves onto fiction so the slaves (that's you and me, bud) don't go against their inhumane practice over countless centuries? Sorry for this wake up call, but you sure need it by the sounds of your indoctrination.

I am a young doctor. I am also a disciple of the one true Father in heaven. Come at me, bro. Vaccines sole purpose is to maim and injure children and adults alike. SADS? Children having heart attacks? Unnatural fibrous blood clots that have never before been seen from embalmers after the injection roll out (and let's be clear it's an injection not a vaccine - the definition was changed by the W.H.O due to patent issues). If anyone of you can refute this information please, by all means, proceed to.

How now brown cow? How is it that the patents for Coronavirus existed prior to 2019? The University of Carolina holding the patent at first, then it being transferred to the CDC afterward. Which makes no sense until you realize the CDC is not a government institution whatsoever. It is a private corporation. All government agencies are provided explicit rights to research patents involving tax dollars. This explains the inconvenient exposure of their patent processing; amending 4 other patents with the prefix of: biological warfare released disease. Denied at first, now granted.

For such a clever group of EverQuest players I fail to see how anyone can give such ignorant information to a mass of people that read these forums. Several of those who spoke truth have been berated. This doesn't even get into the graphene hydroxide which is also in the injections, confirmed by Pfizer's own report and patent holdings. Not to mention Pfizer's own report confirms the injection causes 1,300+ diseases: basically every disease known to mankind. Very easy to use google and see the court case and PDF from Pfizer confirming this.

Don't believe me. Don't believe fake doctors like Tedros from the W.H.O (he is a vet). Don't believe Bill Gates (also not a doctor). Research for yourself. I hope some exposure has been granted to those who would otherwise injure themselves or loved ones on misinformation have been enlightened. Bashing people for a different opinion when it is based in truth is the most foolish thing one can do.

Regards,
A young doctor.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

12thbooster.jpg
Old 12-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not to mention Pfizer's own report confirms the injection causes 1,300+ diseases: basically every disease known to mankind. Very easy to use google and see the court case and PDF from Pfizer confirming this
Now that I have every disease known to mankind, I can finally live out my fantasy of being the comic book character The Toxic Avenger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3725E8B9-F5A6-46EE-B700-E752377B190A.jpg (20.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-07-2022, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Ohmygod I remember my brother in law having this vhs of trauma films previews like it was some tape they'd send out as a promo to rental stores or some shit. It was like segments of 3 different movies and then previews in between them all of all their gross scenes or maybe I was trippin balls and got it mixed up with this perfect circle dvd that kept playing over and over while I was tryna grind up this weed and accidentally ground up a whole eighth all over my chest and in the cushions of the couch and my buddy straight up punched me in the face for it
Old 12-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

I just remember laughing my ass off at that tape though
Old 12-07-2022, 01:18 PM
Banned

Doctors are "baffled" by all these neurological disorders, heart attacks, clots, seizures and paralysis cropping up.

I'm not.

Wait till we go down that 3rd year roller coaster hill as those spikey bois build up in their veins.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting. I'm friends with several doctors at some of the top hospitals in the country and they haven't seen anything like that.

It's awesome we were able to develop vaccines this way. Great technology!
Old 12-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 3 year+ marker is when the worst and widely prevalent issues began with mRNA test subjects.

We ain't seen nothin' yet.
Funny how you shifted from this is totally unknown and experimental technology that's never been used before, to suddenly having all this long term data on a big sample size of people where mRNA tech has been used.

It's one or the other lol
Old 12-07-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Lol you owned him
Old 12-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you shifted from this is totally unknown and experimental technology that's never been used before, to suddenly having all this long term data on a big sample size of people where mRNA tech has been used.

It's one or the other lol
These time travellers must come from a different tangent to my source.

My source predicted the pandem and on top of that let me know that was just a small thing compared to what came immediately after (they hinted aliens).

Keep your eyes to the skies!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Closed Thread