Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-17-2023, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could do a sugar momma relationship for a while if she rich and I single, NP
Old 03-17-2023, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

how do you get past the gollum-esque upper arm jiggle

the scaly aged skin, battered by decades of solar radiation

stretch marks tucked into those hanes briefs somehow referred to as bikini bottoms

that top is obviously holding back some seriously unfortunately hangers, distention indicated by the cleavage line

pubis contour indicates she hasn't shaved since the nixon admin

the hand conveniently shades the crows feet
Old 03-17-2023, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

stretch marks tucked into those hanes briefs somehow referred to as bikini bottoms

that top is obviously holding back some seriously unfortunately hangers, distention indicated by the cleavage line

I dunno how, but I was before you ruined it for me lol

Now pass
Old 03-17-2023, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno how, but I was before you ruined it for me lol

Now pass
well im not a complete monster

buy her a spa day that includes brazilian wax and skin tightening mud bath, will be received as a nice gift, or make it a couples thing. up to you on the wax yourself, but just sayin i went hairless down there years ago when this girl told me she liked that on men, and I haven't looked back since. pubic hair is naaasty.

lotion her whole body 10 min after she gets a shower as often as possible, "because you like that sort of intimacy" and if you do, even better.....I do, its a great physical activity that isn't sexual, unless you make it sexual. sometimes its just nice to be sweet.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you set out to find flaws, you'll always find them.

You're gonna get old someday too
Old 03-17-2023, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Sure why not, I got pretty low standards
Old 03-17-2023, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how do you get past the gollum-esque upper arm jiggle...

Duct tape.

But this is almost sad, that we find the mature female body so grotesque that we...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OMG I AM SORRY I STARTED THIS.
Old 03-17-2023, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you set out to find flaws, you'll always find them.

You're gonna get old someday too
well, you say that, and in most cases you'd be correct.

i had just mentioned that i don't look like my personality, while true, its the tip of the iceberg. my sister brother and I were born with a developmental disorder (not just autism) we all grew very slowly as children, i'm the tallest at 5'9. I was also fortunate in that this disorder did not stunt growth too much, i'm asian so 5'9 is probably as tall as I would have been anyway. I turned out well built and proportioned. my sister and brother we not so lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now that we're adults, we found that we are aging slowly. Im pushing 40 and I look 25, my sister is 36 and she looks 20, my brother is 21 and looks like he's 12.

I like to tell people that im not 38, I'm 38,000 years old and immortal.
Old 03-17-2023, 05:15 PM
Banned

That's great but time catches up to all of us. At some point you'll have to mentally mature enough to look past mere physicality. Try cultivating a personality that isn't repulsive while there's still time.
Old 03-17-2023, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's great but time catches up to all of us. At some point you'll have to mentally mature enough to look past mere physicality. Try cultivating a personality that isn't repulsive while there's still time.
we value different things, and lead different lives, for which you should count your lucky stars

if people like me wanted the same things as people like you, then you'd have nothing.

I always see this concept at play when dudes sit around literally debating women's looks. These cro-magnon cavemen don't understand that if everyone was attracted to the same type of woman, the species would cease to exist.

evolution requires diversity, as diverse as possible within the species of course. Exotic looks, speech accents etc are always attractive because the lizard brain inside us identifies it as new genetics for the pool.

nothing more.