Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 11:02 PM
Banned

Default Adopt Original CE rules from Blue

On blue Was almost 18 months before a series of dumb rules made it 4 separate camps here is original rulings that lasted much longer than we will even spend in Kunark

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=13

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=14
Old 12-30-2020, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

First of all, wat. Your links seem busted.

Crypt is considered 1 camp on this server. If you're there solo and camping an individual room, that may or may not be allowed to fly when another group shows up. GM discretion.

Crypt is the 4 doors.

Emp is its own camp.

Everything between the locked door at the front and the caretaker is outside of crypt also.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Old 12-30-2020, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, wat. Your links seem busted.

Crypt is considered 1 camp on this server. If you're there solo and camping an individual room, that may or may not be allowed to fly when another group shows up. GM discretion.

Crypt is the 4 doors.

Emp is its own camp.

Everything between the locked door at the front and the caretaker is outside of crypt also.
Two GMs Galach and Blistig ruled less than an hour ago and confirmed this is in fact 4 separate camps, check the green UN discord channel.

2013-12-06 Ruling: Link #1
“That makes no sense, If I want to go into the Baron room sit on his spawn and claim him as a camp. So if I am there first killing the Baron and a group wants to come down that means I automatically have to leave and they have precedent over me?“
GM response ->“Or start killing all four mobs, yes. Or work something out with the group.

Like I said, ruling each room as an individual camp has FAR more headache and abuse potential then just calling the whole crypt one camp.”

2013-12-11 Ruling: Link #2
GM statement-> “For right now, if there are no groups at crypt feel free to take whatever and however many rooms you'd like.

If a group comes down, pick 1 room and stick with it, let the group have the other 3.

If a group is already there, you can't take any of the rooms unless they say it's ok.“

These two links are rulings from 2013 and seem to make a lot
Of sense.
Last edited by Zipity; 12-30-2020 at 11:49 PM..
Old 12-30-2020, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Crypt is considered 1 camp on this server.
you are not up with todays server politics. Be thankful.
Old 12-31-2020, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Neat. Yeah I was on earlier when Blistig was talking in OOC saying something totally different. I'm impartial on the whole thing. More loot for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-31-2020, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two GMs Galach and Blistig ruled less than an hour ago and confirmed this is in fact 4 separate camps, check the green UN discord channel.

2013-12-06 Ruling: Link #1
“That makes no sense, If I want to go into the Baron room sit on his spawn and claim him as a camp. So if I am there first killing the Baron and a group wants to come down that means I automatically have to leave and they have precedent over me?“
GM response ->“Or start killing all four mobs, yes. Or work something out with the group.

Like I said, ruling each room as an individual camp has FAR more headache and abuse potential then just calling the whole crypt one camp.”

2013-12-11 Ruling: Link #2
GM statement-> “For right now, if there are no groups at crypt feel free to take whatever and however many rooms you'd like.

If a group comes down, pick 1 room and stick with it, let the group have the other 3.

If a group is already there, you can't take any of the rooms unless they say it's ok.“

These two links are rulings from 2013 and seem to make a lot
Of sense.
Always was on blue, nothing changed.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:50 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On blue Was almost 18 months before a series of dumb rules made it 4 separate camps here is original rulings that lasted much longer than we will even spend in Kunark

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=13

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=14

No.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:54 AM
Banned

Howling Stones > Old Sebilis
Old 12-31-2020, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

In all fairness, this could have been avoided if it weren't for the shady-ass list practices taking place every damned day there. I have made efforts to keep group lead in the hands of guildies before, but to *prevent* people from scumming up the system. It's pretty easy to just.. honor a list. Or if you're really going to be closed off and keep it guild only, don't fucking lie about it.

"Yeah of course you're on the list but we won't tell you who's ahead of you, how many people, or prove it whatsoever. That way you don't contest us for it, or make us split the camp, lest you lose our high value crypt lockdown favor."

Skeevy for days down there.

Old 12-31-2020, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I'd heard people in guild chat saying it was all one camp on green and citing Blistiq and GM discretion as the rule on green. But each room a campable spawn was how I remember from blue.

The impression I got was that one guild had been keeping it on lockdown for days on end and like xmaerx said they were keeping a list but suspected of only inviting guild members to the group. And that people in my guild weren't willing to push the issue because we have good relations with the guild holding the camp...so they just reverted to "Blistiq says its one camp" rather than going and claiming just one room.

Most of the time on blue this annoyed me since I tended to join full C/E groups and a shaman or duo camping JBB was just a nuisance. But here I'd say this is a good thing at the moment and if the entire area is being monopolized by one guild then I'm all for people going and duo'ing JBB's and heiro's to punish their greed.

Disclaimer: I've not set foot in Seb on green yet so my opinions are from second and third hand impressions.
Closed Thread