Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative Narrative: "im not happy we lost the election so im going to commit a treasonous act of insurrection"

Liberal Narrative: "if you say racist things, you're a racist. also how about everyone gets healthcare?"
ftfy
Old 01-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

No Father. Trump is a perfect representation of what you support and who you are, and you just proved it with that comment. Let us know when you know what the word hypocrisy means, let alone decency.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

People should not be silent about it. If you want to talk, you have to do it.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:21 AM
Sarnak

I am just glad communism can finally prevail now that trump is gone.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:21 AM
Sarnak

We have so much to look forward to with communism, just look at history.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

I don’t think a majority of republicans support that whole capitol storming fiasco. That seemed mostly to be the q anon contingent, and I think most reasonable people knew that these brainwashed people were on the path so some type of unsavory behavior for some time.
A side note, all you lefties going full snitch Karen and spewing out hundreds of posts a day on here trying to “own the cons” need to take a sec to look at their own behavior before you turn into your own types of political monsters. I have heard many of my Democrat friends say some extremely cringy shit, usually wishes for extreme violence, towards this mob of blue hairs and people with multiple personality disorders who got tricked into fucking up their lives. It feels very uncharacteristic of who I thought these people were, and it is not a good look.
Errbody needs to chill the fuck out for a minute. Politics is a hell of a drug I guess. Maybe this is a side effect of corona virus or some weird solar alignment because the amount of completely unhinged member of our society seems to be at an all time high amongst all demographics.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think a majority of republicans support that whole capitol storming fiasco. That seemed mostly to be the q anon contingent, and I think most reasonable people knew that these brainwashed people were on the path so some type of unsavory behavior for some time.
A side note, all you lefties going full snitch Karen and spewing out hundreds of posts a day on here trying to “own the cons” need to take a sec to look at their own behavior before you turn into your own types of political monsters. I have heard many of my Democrat friends say some extremely cringy shit, usually wishes for extreme violence, towards this mob of blue hairs and people with multiple personality disorders who got tricked into fucking up their lives. It feels very uncharacteristic of who I thought these people were, and it is not a good look.
Errbody needs to chill the fuck out for a minute. Politics is a hell of a drug I guess. Maybe this is a side effect of corona virus or some weird solar alignment because the amount of completely unhinged member of our society seems to be at an all time high amongst all demographics.
Yes.

Also people like FatherSuioux is a good person. Look at his effort towards a wholesome life for their family. They just don't want the gay taught in school by the government (much like Christianity could be tought even more, and shouldn't even be on directly opposing sides in my belief system, but, my beliefs aren't about what gets taught in school by the government). They've been very vocal about that in the past and haven't treated the subject with as much nuance as I would like. (we don't entirely disagree on 120% of his opinions). But he's not a monster. And last night I saw ppl throwing hammers at him and I was kinda sad that this is really what our country is going to do to itself until we are finished bleeding out.

I'm not being an apologist for the crazy ppl, but even that Qanon in barbarian skins and his precious need for an organic diet have valid points burried in their angst and rage. They just lack the ability to properly express them on a meaningful and constructive level. IDK what else to say.

Still yet, Trump and many of the mouthpieces and shills that supported and enabled him are monstrous and thoughtless through their words and actions. They did so out of a complete lack of compassion and compromise. A complete refusal to be on the non-dominate side of the power hierarchies, something they have never had to contend with (something our civilization, and many of you have not had to contend with in your life times, people with power over you that do not respect you or see you as human), but expect everyone else to yield to their dominance, and so they beat their chests, and threaten, and hyperbole themselves and incite, and create chaos, move fast and break things. And they do lie, or deny, and twist, and writhe to project their own insecurity. Ben Shapiro, for starters. Milo Yiannopolis in the past on the other side of the (gay) spectrum. Just two extremely easy to point to examples of bad behavior in public. And they don't tell the truth. About the gay or anything else. And that is a big part of why we are here. One truth, or grain of truth doth not make an entire authoritative source of anyone or anything. Not EVEN science journals. Something "true" and vetted true and true again on the best science journals, is always to be distrusted. We should treat these people, these youtube zealouts, these crazy alt right websites, and OAN the same. And they don't want to be told this. Because OAN says everything will be fine if we "just go back to normal", the 1950s, where transvestites were identified as males on every police report, and labeled with a mental disorder. Sure that worked in the 50's, but it led to now. And we will always be in the now unless we find a way to do a better job. These people with lots of money from ad revenue, and sponsors, and political donations, and LOBBIES, don't care about doing a better job. They care about your ad revenue and your outrageous comments that affirm their defacto positions.

When people in these positions of power twist and lie and deny people who live insulated without experience, and naively out towards the edges of civilization or isolated in deep echo chambers, do not have the ability to moderate or critically analyze what they are being told (because they have never seen anything outside of their little yard and sunday school) and then really do start believing pizza gate. The left has tried to drag forcefully these people out into the light of dawn, making more rules, more regulations, affirmative action, codifying beliefs, and the right has tried to shield them from that, enabling individual bigoted and prejudicial opinions to Trump others and invalidate the rules of common decency.. These people just don't want to be fuckin dragged. Period. And our country will not cut them loose and create a new country for them. I honestly think its far to past this point. So we all get to suffer the ignorance of the greatest majority. To the detriment of all of us, not just the in or out groups.

Both houses need cleaning, but a lot of my Republican compatriots seem to have trouble with their own house cleaning, just as bad as my crazy liberal housemates.

ignore this post, it's a fucking terrible post, and yes, the world does pivot on these memes and these issues of belief and opinion, and it very much feeds the fuel of the fire on both sides...

gahhh

*drops mic* *runs away*
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-14-2021 at 10:09 AM..
Old 01-14-2021, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Father. Trump is a perfect representation of what you support and who you are, and you just proved it with that comment. Let us know when you know what the word hypocrisy means, let alone decency.
Boy the irony you display is staggering. You claim I lack decency but lump me in with the extreme wing of my political preference(I generally end up in quadrant 1 of quadrant 3 on those political compass tests). You have no reason to think I'm this monster, but it's always easier to paint your opponents as simple people.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

FatherSioux, we have the trailer park boys storming the capital because they believe Biden is a pedophile globalist ringleader, but the extreme and unfair perception liberals have of republicans makes you the victim!!!

Boy oh boy do you guys lay it on thick. The election was a landslide, time to actually be conservative and give a shit about Jesus Christ and the United States, otherwise expect people to turn away from the bull shit. Also, debt is a sin. Balance the fucking budget
Old 01-14-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, debt is a sin.
Personal debt, mayhaps.

You can't have a global economy without it. Sinners rejoice.
Closed Thread