Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

That video is the mind control. Don't believe it.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Aviak

I'm at work. Is there a tl;dr?
Old 12-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit, only 2 hours and 45 minutes long?
Haha yeah it's a long one.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Does he try to sell you a water filter or herbal supplement at any point in the video?
Old 12-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

BUY GOLD NOW!
Old 12-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Large Bat

pras to this guy saying the real truth

James Godin • 35 minutes ago
Sandy hook was a hoax & the FBI even stated it was a drill. It is no secret that I.Q.'s in America have been diminishing for a long time, & racism & ignorance are at a level well below that of the 1950's. Most Americans get their information from TV, which is a huge mistake since its concept is for entertainment purposes only. How can some pig headed American be informed by 1 hour of "programming" when you actually get about 15 minutes of news?
Old 12-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras to this guy saying the real truth

James Godin • 35 minutes ago
Sandy hook was a hoax & the FBI even stated it was a drill. It is no secret that I.Q.'s in America have been diminishing for a long time, & racism & ignorance are at a level well below that of the 1950's. Most Americans get their information from TV, which is a huge mistake since its concept is for entertainment purposes only. How can some pig headed American be informed by 1 hour of "programming" when you actually get about 15 minutes of news?
Old 12-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at work. Is there a tl;dr?

"WE need to talk about Sandy hook"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eVq2DWneQ
Old 12-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

I think he meant, is there a TL;DR version of the video 'cause the stupid thing is like 2.5 hours long.

I watched the whole thing and I don't regret doing so. It was a good vid. There was a lot of fluff though that increased its size, and a lot of points that were circumstantial at best leading to extrapolations of "this is/isn't present so it might mean this" sorts of stuff.

It had some really great evidence though. The dude stating how he sheltered children at his home being caught smack dab in his lies repeatedly with the school video recording was gold. The deal about multiple web sites having "support Sandy Hook" going up on the internet date/time stamp before the event, or within one hour or less of the event was three stooges material. There's numerous other facts that weren't speculation beyond these that made it pretty airtight that shennanigans were going on.

Latest blurb is that the FBI released the 2012 figures for crime for Newtown, and 0 deaths were recorded. When questioned on this, the FBI released a statement that there were no errors with that report, including the Newtown figure.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

TL;DW

Per Snopes it's BS. But..most tinfoil hat wearers are convinced Snopes is BS because it discounts their conspiracy theories.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
Closed Thread