Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs and unemployment
VS
drugs and work from home employment
thread over
Old 02-22-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2021, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necromancers are a fantastic class, and so are all of them to be honest. I am pro wizard pro ranger and anything people downplay. I can tell you great things about every class and the horrors of every class. I've been perfecting a class guide called the what you'll love what you'll hate guide for ages. I want to make it into a video though rather then a written guide. It's based on a great guide someone made for AO class selection.. maybe mine will be done before green 2 lol
Curious about your thoughts on Druids. Playing one right now and it's still a goal of mine to one day see a raid. But I worry because it's the most populated class and I'm told it's not very powerful in a raid scenario. I'm also worried about the potential conflict of a druid not wanting to raid PoG as a Tunare follower, and getting backlash/kicked for that. Am I worried for nothing? xD

That guide you mention you're working on would probably be a tremendous resource for a lot of folks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2021, 01:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes me want to give some gratitude to some folks still playing.

If any of you were in Taken in 2013 or 2014, thank you for mobilizing so quick for my Enchanter epic. Although Seducio on Blue is long retired, getting that Enchanter epic was one of my most valuable and cherished gaming memories because it took months and was effing hard.

I wish all Enchanters on Blue and Green good luck on their epics. It feels incredibly good to accomplish this one.

PS. Eratani... Thank you. You probably don't remember but you did Bat Phone to Taken for me because we did not have enough folks online when I got Verina. Within minutes we were able to get that last piece.

If Kingdom hasn't considered making Eratani their leader yet, then they are not going to be prepared for what comes next.

Cheers ya'll
Haha. We did make him one of our (reluctant) leaders. Lots of us Taken feel quite at home here. I was Dasalmon back then.
Old 02-23-2021, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Raid scene :

Tranny warlords vs recreational heroin addicts
Old 02-23-2021, 10:17 AM
Banned

that’s the forum raid scene
Old 02-23-2021, 10:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes me want to give some gratitude to some folks still playing.

If any of you were in Taken in 2013 or 2014, thank you for mobilizing so quick for my Enchanter epic. Although Seducio on Blue is long retired, getting that Enchanter epic was one of my most valuable and cherished gaming memories because it took months and was effing hard.

I wish all Enchanters on Blue and Green good luck on their epics. It feels incredibly good to accomplish this one.

PS. Eratani... Thank you. You probably don't remember but you did Bat Phone to Taken for me because we did not have enough folks online when I got Verina. Within minutes we were able to get that last piece.

If Kingdom hasn't considered making Eratani their leader yet, then they are not going to be prepared for what comes next.

Cheers ya'll
This sentiment isn't unfounded and in-fact, I've received more tells and inquiry about Taken - while I was tagged on green - than I have for any other guild I've ever been in. Most of them were previous members. All of them with nothing but praise. The impact Eratanii has left will ripple throughout this community until the day p99 fizzles out.

Impressive reputation he's earned.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious about your thoughts on Druids. Playing one right now and it's still a goal of mine to one day see a raid. But I worry because it's the most populated class and I'm told it's not very powerful in a raid scenario. I'm also worried about the potential conflict of a druid not wanting to raid PoG as a Tunare follower, and getting backlash/kicked for that. Am I worried for nothing? xD

That guide you mention you're working on would probably be a tremendous resource for a lot of folks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As both a Shaman and a Druid, I can weigh in on this thread:[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The large number of druids is winnowed to a small minority who actually play them to end game or use their abilities in full, much less raid. A good druid is a solid healer in a raid or group for support heals, group regrowth(at 58), Harmony, etc. They pass shamans for support heals in Velious which a raid force includes if they are wise. DPS wise, druid is as weak or strong as you gear and play, but mine was duoing Estrella and bear pits in classic; not for everyone but a testament to their ability.

As for Shaman: Much more gear dependent then a necro or enc by far, but it is not hard to reach max wisdom in kunark with effort. Also: to anyone who doesn't think a 60 shaman without Torpor can be god level and turn tricks, it's because they dont want you to know they exist! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Elijaman Wolfcaller / Wardru Bladefury <Green>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (37).jpg (20.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg pof.jpg (105.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 02-23-2021, 11:57 AM
Banned

The raiders on P99 treat this game like its a job. I'm sure it's fun for them, but for the rest of us it definitely decreases the fun in this video game made for children.
Old 02-23-2021, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Closed Thread