Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually not a single case of someone dying from THIS vaccine.

Respect nazis see how long they will respect you.
Clown.
It's a troll account.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a troll account.
No. It is not.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually not a single case of someone dying from THIS vaccine.

Respect nazis see how long they will respect you.
Clown.
You don't even know what a nazi is, lol.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Tentarro is an expert on Nazis.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bones are throbbing, and I’ve had a fever for like 10 hours with all that comes with that. I am 30 and in good health.
If this becomes a thing they want you to do every year, I don’t think I’m going to get another one of these two phase vaccines.
I hope you are feeling better.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a very real nonzero chance the vaccine could literally kill u and no doctor could stop it from happening.

It's not fake news guys. I mean it's SMALL.

But it's real.

There is a huge ethical implication there about people getting this vaccine emergency approval and being pressured into it by insurance or the government and like vaccine passports. I'm a super open hearted loving person and I care a lot about people being kind and wearing masks, and being careful and thoughtful, but I don't want to live in this dystopian hell either. And respect the point of view on the right.
There is a very real nonzero chance the virus could literally kill u and no doctor could stop it from happening (except for the ones administering the vaccines...).

It's not fake news guys. I mean it's NOT SMALL.

And it's real.

There is a huge ethical implication there about people not getting this vaccine and spreading this disease to people who have no choice about getting the vaccine because they can't. Whether they're under 16 or they're immunocompromised. I'm a super open hearted loving person and I care a lot about your individual freedoms and rights, but I don't want to live in a hell where the people I care about are dying choking on their own lungs in a delirious fever dream and cannot even have their family there to comfort them as they pass. And respect the point of view of the scientists, doctors and healthcare workers. You know, those people who are studying this crisis and actually doing something about it, despite the risk to their own lives.

It shouldn't even be a left or right point of view, I'm sure some other enlightened individuals on both sides feel the same way.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:21 AM
Orc

i took the vaccine, i got super flu for 2 days. felt stupid for taking it afterwards because i probably would have been less sick if i had caught it.

I want be getting another vaccination, not unless i can physically see people dropping in the streets. I have gone out every single day to work and i have not seen a single god damned sick person.

Shit's a hoax. unless you are old and already close to death.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i took the vaccine, i got super flu for 2 days. felt stupid for taking it afterwards because i probably would have been less sick if i had caught it.

I want be getting another vaccination, not unless i can physically see people dropping in the streets. I have gone out every single day to work and i have not seen a single god damned sick person.

Shit's a hoax. unless you are old and already close to death.
My boss's 33 year old cousin died last November from this. She went into the hospital on a Friday and was dead by Monday. I work with a lot of people and hear about a lot of people who have died. 33 was the youngest, but still, none of them were going to die any time soon and had plenty of life to live.

Only a heartless asshole would call this a hoax.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:38 AM
Banned

There's no proof that the virus is real. I bet Trump faked getting it just so he wouldn't have to get the vaccine.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no proof that the virus is real. I bet Trump faked getting it just so he wouldn't have to get the vaccine.
Trump got the vaccine in January and tried to keep it a secret because he's a heartless asshole.

Whether you're trolling or not, posting misinformation like this does real world damage and perpetuates real suffering. Lies are not harmless.
Closed Thread