Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brad Pitt was adorable in 12 monkeys he didn't threaten rivers of blood.
I didnt mean the content of his character I meant the absolute unhinged ranting and topic changing harassment of everyone around him.
Old 04-18-2021, 04:49 PM
Banned

Old 04-22-2021, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like a lot of folk prob are losing some money today.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:59 AM
Banned

I lost quite a bit... I've watched it go to .44 and .43 on two separate occasions and didn't squeeze the trigger. Oh well, I ain't got nothing but electricity costs into this.

Was insane watching it go from 5K to 50K over night, I hadn't watched the news or anything and was checking to see if I got my Ethereum pay out before passing out and thought I was seeing things.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have the most farmland and navigable rivers. We wouldn’t go bust if the system were another way, we’d just immediately stop fighting amongst ourselves and enslave the people of Quebec under Kaveh first of his name

hope this helps!
its gonna suck ass to be canadian when we hit the inward-turning reaction stage of the american empire's collapse, or, as I lovingly call it, the weimar trajectory.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its gonna suck ass to be canadian when we hit the inward-turning reaction stage of the american empire's collapse, or, as I lovingly call it, the weimar trajectory.
You’d be fighting our war for us in this scenario, too much inertia and you Europeans are too docile to challenge the order that was decided for you by DC
Old 04-22-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lost quite a bit... I've watched it go to .44 and .43 on two separate occasions and didn't squeeze the trigger. Oh well, I ain't got nothing but electricity costs into this.

Was insane watching it go from 5K to 50K over night, I hadn't watched the news or anything and was checking to see if I got my Ethereum pay out before passing out and thought I was seeing things.
That's great! Idk id keep it in, I bet it will surge to .420 again just for the meme at least a few times over the next year.. and then eventually it will go to a dollar when it becomes the Martian standard
Old 05-28-2021, 04:54 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't didn't know what to do, so other than making a new thread i bumps this 1

Crime at a whole new level lol
Old 05-28-2021, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...es-2021-05-24/

Quote:
Cryptocurrency miners, including HashCow and BTC.TOP, have halted all or part of their China operations after Beijing intensified a crackdown on bitcoin mining and trading, hammering digital currencies amid heightened global regulatory scrutiny.

A State Council committee led by Vice Premier Liu He announced the crackdown late on Friday as part of efforts to fend off financial risks. It was the first time China's cabinet has targeted virtual currency mining, a sizable business in the world's second-biggest economy that some estimates say accounts for as much as 70% of the global crypto supply
The only thing that can stop bitcoin is if governments dont allow it, and this seemed to stop bc from dancing around the 60s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2021, 05:43 PM
Banned

i still have all of my doge btw
Closed Thread