Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Guilty or no of 2nd degree murder?
Guilty 36 64.29%
Not Guilty 8 14.29%
He kneeled on the towers 12 21.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Go live in europe where you belong. You'll be nice and safe there.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraig4600 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point, it does not matter whether he is guilty or not, they NEED that sacrifice, just like gladiator days. What I can tell you with fair certainty is that this is the kind of thing that makes police comradery stronger, so more chances of cover-ups and watching your partners back. This will also force officers who were there only to serve and protect, question if it's worth the meager salary to go out on the streets to help by risking their lives. Don't get me wrong, I have always believed that a police officer should be required to have a 4 yr college degree like most careers nowadays. Nonlethal self-defense and mental health services should be their prime focus. They should literally be walking NON-LETHAL social workers. There is literally never a reason to kill another human and in almost every single case of death by an officer, it could have been avoided entirely. However, I've heard people say that we need to completely get rid of the police in the US. I guess the best response was from Joe Swanson - "Next time call the fire department, maybe they can come put out the rape."
What I would really like to know is, after Chauvin was found guilty, was it necessary for them to start going to local business' telling people "Get the F*** out of NY, we don't want you here!" Seems like Chauvin and George weren't what they cared about after all. But ultimately, don't actually expect any changes, after all like the old saying goes; "The more things change, the more they stay the same" - Snake Plissken
Didnt read
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-22-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Who has time to read when Toxigen keeps posting videos of Fox News contributors?
Old 04-22-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

i don't actually read any of your posts. not even the ones i quote. i commune with the forum Geist to anticipate the flow of material forces and anticipate emergent affordances for subversive posting within the forum-poster system.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

I liked the beginning of kraigs post i was hooked but then he took a 180 into pussy ville and i hopped out
Old 04-22-2021, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't actually read any of your posts. not even the ones i quote. i commune with the forum Geist to anticipate the flow of material forces and anticipate emergent affordances for subversive posting within the forum-poster system.
We all are just waiting to share our opinions.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM
Banned

Man guilty for committing murder on video of him committing murder

Evidence: He literally killed him on video

nice one, America

It only took you a couple of months
Old 04-23-2021, 02:49 AM
Banned

The way I see it is.. do I think George Floyd died of a drug over-dose? Yeah.

Would I have kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes? Several minutes after he lost consciousness? No, not a chance in hell.

For me the latter is what you have to ask yourself. Even if you think Floyd died of an over-dose, had you been in Chauvin's shoes would you have felt the need to kneel on Floyd's neck after he had completely given up, and even worse, after he was unconscious? I feel like most of you would not do this, fam.

Like you can think Floyd died of an over-dose while also acknowledging how cruel and inhumane Chauvin to the point where it was criminally negligent.
Old 04-23-2021, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way I see it is.. do I think George Floyd died of a drug over-dose? Yeah.

Would I have kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes? Several minutes after he lost consciousness? No, not a chance in hell.

For me the latter is what you have to ask yourself. Even if you think Floyd died of an over-dose, had you been in Chauvin's shoes would you have felt the need to kneel on Floyd's neck after he had completely given up, and even worse, after he was unconscious? I feel like most of you would not do this, fam.

Like you can think Floyd died of an over-dose while also acknowledging how cruel and inhumane Chauvin to the point where it was criminally negligent.
That isn't murder. Not even close.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't murder. Not even close.
A jury of your peers disagrees. Time to let this one go
Closed Thread