Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do You Plan To Move For Political Reasons?
I live in a Blue state and I like it, or at least don't hate it enough to leave 7 30.43%
I live in a Red state and I like it, or at least don't hate it enough to leave 4 17.39%
I live in a Blue state and plan to move to a Red state over the next few years 5 21.74%
I live in a Red state and plan to move to a Blue state over the next few years 1 4.35%
I live in Cuckistan (EU, Canada, China, etc) 1 4.35%
I moved in with Bush after he knocked down the towers 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure bout that but nukes are def a troll
Old 04-21-2021, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so absolutely no scenario could possibly end up like this, none at all?
you guys fail to realize we have 9 fast and furious, something has to be said about creativity.

maybe it is impossible but I mean, from terrorist attack to comando infiltration to control these. etc etc etc. no? not even remotely likely? are these super high tech facilities no one can enter?

because sometimes they leave the door open.

and APPARENTLY, if you dig, you learn that it was because of a pizza delivery guy who found them sleeping entering that secured area.

edit: i even used fox news to please you because every outlet reported it.
the us nuclear program is one of the world's funniest jokes. its 80 years of shit like "left the door open" and "all the launch codes were set to 0000000 for a while," and its an open question how many icbms even work. lmao
Old 04-21-2021, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need to build a wall in Texas, but on the Oklahoma and Louisianna border not Mexico.
Need to build a wall in a 100 mile radius around San Marcos. I wanted to say build it around Austin, but the expanded circle gets Austin (the only desirable city in Texas) as well as 2/3 of the best BBQ and TexMex in the world.

Maybe the Republic of San Marcos could export everyone who drives a truck once it's finished?

Edit: Props to San Antonio too. Austin still better.
Last edited by hobart; 04-21-2021 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Props to San Antonio
Closed Thread