Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMurphy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a recondojoe alt
Yeah it has to be
Old 04-22-2021, 09:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it has to be
What would be most cool is if he showed up here and were both posting to prove we’re not the same person: then you all report us for two boxing.
Old 04-23-2021, 01:45 AM
Banned

I'm literally the only person on this forum that docks himself and is super proud of who he is in real life.

High school drop out who became a Green Beret, used GI BILL to put himself through college, became a very successful arborist, and invested in the stock market and crypto, built a ton of mining rigs and now makes more money from mining than most people do working.

Like I have very little to be ashamed or hide. This backfired on another forum many years ago when someone "doxxed" me... and the entire community was like okay, you found out that the's a paramedic and former green beret? How is that a bad thing?
Old 04-23-2021, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah i had full guide gear too funny coincidence
Old 04-23-2021, 04:23 AM
Aviak

This is a perfect model of human behavior. He's gifted expert instruction, gamebreaking items and unconditional love when noone would bother helping him. What does he do? Purposely avoid getting 60 to abuse his privelage and gets his ass deleted. Bravo.
Old 04-23-2021, 04:32 AM
Sarnak

Been on the box for 10 years, this would never happen with Brogean/Bognil

However, occasionally (which means quite uncommonly) Brogean/Bognil may trust some *questionable* individuals as Guides/Lead GMs.

Then...

This usually leads to temporary drama. Then the culprit GM gets banned and crashes down in flames and we make fun of them for years.

The good guys always win on p99

Brognil don't screw around with their project. They are the eternal guardians of true Everquest, pras
Old 04-23-2021, 04:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzzYolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a perfect model of human behavior. He's gifted expert instruction, gamebreaking items and unconditional love when noone would bother helping him. What does he do? Purposely avoid getting 60 to abuse his privelage and gets his ass deleted. Bravo.
It sucks to watch other people live out your dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish man, I wouldn’t have so many barnacles on my beanbag- now my fiancé has them all over her ham wallet
Lmao
Old 04-23-2021, 06:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzzYolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do what I want, and if you’re not living like this you ant living.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do what I want, and if you’re not living like this you ant living.
Doing what you want is primitive animalistic behavior and until taught properly, the domain of infants and other immature humans.
Closed Thread