Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-26-2023, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

As much boxing as I saw on green, you'd need a small army to enforce 1box on a new server.
Old 07-26-2023, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

man, I wish we could have a 1 box P2001 Server ... The only thing that will make my life better in eq is to have the ability to play with a Beastlord. For me Luclin was the Climax of EQ , everything after that went downhill. But for the time I played with my beastlord and was able to finish Greenmist on my iksar SK was simply the best moment in the history of the game.

If someone truly launches a 1 box akp server I would gladly fund it
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 07-26-2023, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

We could get those youtube morons who do unboxing videos to help.
Maybe im misunderstanding something.
/me Yells at some clouds.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...-source.25569/

Now someone can make the 1 box PoP server of our dreams.

To see this happen I'd donate 1,000 for sure, that's how bad I want that.
Old 07-31-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

If I can zoom out with my mouse, I’ll consider.
Old 07-31-2023, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2023, 12:41 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aight, bet.

And for good measure:

Ruleset is as follows:

Quote:
These three rulesets may be toggled on independently or all at once at Level 1 at any Priest of Discord.
The process of doing so resets your character and all of its data to as if it had just spawned in the game world, and prevents future ruleset toggling.

Self Found:
This is a gametype that restricts interactions with standard ruleset players. This is more akin to a "Group Self Found / Group Ironman" ruleset if enabled by itself.
The following restrictions are imposed:
* You cannot group or raid with players who are not also playing the Self Found ruleset.
* You cannot be buffed or healed by other players whom are outside of your experience credit range.
* You cannot trade with other players.
* You cannot purchase items from merchants that aren't already on the merchant.
* You cannot loot items that were handed to an NPC by a player off of the NPC's corpse.
* You cannot sell or buy items in The Bazaar.
* You cannot pick up dropped items on the ground that are dropped by other players. Standard ground spawns do not apply to this rule.
* You cannot loot items from 'opened' corpses. You must receive initial experience credit per the ruleset to loot the item(s) you wish to loot.
* You cannot loot items from corpses of mobs you weren't in group or raid experience credit range of.
* You must engage a creature at 100% HP to receive experience or loot for yourself, your group or your raid, and deal at least 50% of the mob's health in damage to receive experience.
NOTE: Normal damage rules additionally apply to the target for experience credit. The NPC regenerating to 100% HP will reset this flag.

Solo Only:
This is a gametype that restricts interactions with all other players, including other ruleset players. The restrictions here override the restrictions in Self Found if they would conflict. This is akin to a "Solo Self Found / Ironman" ruleset found in other games.
The following restrictions are imposed:
* You cannot group or raid with other players.
* You cannot be buffed or healed by other players.
* You cannot trade with other players.
* You cannot purchase items from merchants that aren't already on the merchant.
* You cannot loot items that were handed to an NPC by a player off of the NPC's corpse.
* You cannot sell or buy items from The Bazaar.
* You cannot pick up dropped items on the ground that are dropped by other players. Standard ground spawns do not apply to this rule.
* You must engage a creature at 100% HP to receive experience or loot for yourself and deal at least 50% of the mob's health in damage to receive experience. Normal damage rules additionally apply to the target for experience credit. The NPC regenerating to 100% HP will reset this flag.
* You cannot loot items from 'opened' corpses. You must receive initial credit per the ruleset to loot the item(s) you wish to loot.

Hardcore:
This is a gametype that will result in permanent deletion of your character upon your first death above the item loss level. This is also known as a "Permadeath" ruleset found in other games.
There are no restrictions like the rulesets above have, but this may be toggled on in addition to the above two rulesets.

NOTE: Characters who have hit a milestone under the hardcore ruleset that die will be broadcast to the entire server. Their corpse will remain in the game world after they die for the normal amount per their level.
There will be no character recovery after a death, except in the case of server failure, where we will systematically restore the character(s) affected.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 08-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Secrets has already digitized themselves and put themselves in everquest they are just lookin for pals to play with so every once in awhile they update the simulation.