Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

Unhappy Dark Elf SKs / Aspiring DE SKs, Ring of the Dead goes no drop tomorrow

nb4 roll ogre
Old 08-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Ring of the Dead was never classic on Green. Nilbog made a clear ruling (in Blue era about a decade ago) that it was supposed to be clickable by all for a time, but I think there was no will to code something that they felt was imbalanced anyhow, so no classic ring on Green.

Although I thought about making a DE SK with one just to do crazy shit with ring bind and vials of swirling smoke...

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ring of the Dead was never classic on Green. Nilbog made a clear ruling (in Blue era about a decade ago) that it was supposed to be clickable by all for a time, but I think there was no will to code something that they felt was imbalanced anyhow, so no classic ring on Green.

Although I thought about making a DE SK with one just to do crazy shit with ring bind and vials of swirling smoke...
Yeah on Green Beta we asked about clicky from inventory and proved it didn't work pretty early on. But it is a cool little item regardless so I figured I'd give others a last heads up before the classic changes turned them all no drop. Just /tell anyone selling thex mallets or reapers of the dead and you might be able to pick up a last minute Ring of the Dead if you want one. My DE SK is 40 now and I'm loving it, just waiting until 50 so I can farm those 2 gnomes in LFay for faction to recharge the damn thing.
Closed Thread