Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcdwZBjUMLo

fact.... start at 1:35 for Oxford information which means it will be thicker than ...
Old 06-30-2017, 06:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this very sad :c she lose the man she love and gonna hafta go to jail for maybe 10 years because she and her boyfriend not smart. her babies not gonna know her :c

this sorta thing the reason why i a strong advocate of parent licensing and tbh, this make me favor bit more stringent regulation of firearms. in general, rights need be more restricted for people who can't properly care for themselves.

it sad these people even exist to have a chance at this sorta messed up fate :c
Less regulation, then DarwinLaws thins the herd.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit being so judgmental. He had good reason to think it would work. Why do you think he wanted be famous? PROBABLY trying to provide for his family. The whole thing is just sad.
Somehow he had multiple children and a Desert Eagle hand cannon at age 22.

Rule #1 for firearms, never point one at someone you do not intend to kill. Doesn't matter how thick their Librarians armor be.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

should have printed a copy of the p99 raid rules and used that, would have stopped the bullet
Old 06-30-2017, 06:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this very sad :c she lose the man she love and gonna hafta go to jail for maybe 10 years because she and her boyfriend not smart. her babies not gonna know her :c

this sorta thing the reason why i a strong advocate of parent licensing and tbh, this make me favor bit more stringent regulation of firearms. in general, rights need be more restricted for people who can't properly care for themselves.

it sad these people even exist to have a chance at this sorta messed up fate :c
Troll or serious?
Old 06-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilhainis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll or serious?
it honest. they own nature demand they carry a certain measure of avaoidable misery throughout they lifes. how many people you know who accidentally kill one another because they use a deadly weapon on they partner while fully expecting a nonlethal outcome? it not right that people should hafta suffer they own idiocy like that :c

yeah, we all have choices and are responsible for those choices, but we not all the same. some of us is more deficient than others and it morally reprehensible to allow let alone compel sentient beings to this sorta suffering simply due to they own nature. and if you is gonna allow they existence, well, then you need to manage it. it simply radically more inefficient and morally reproachable by extension to choose management over prevention of remedy.
Closed Thread