Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then go shake someones hand w that hand and make a big money deal. its a power move read art of the deal your internal psychology is everything.
lol :3 i just imagined you, liek in a suit doing this somewhere, making a business deal ^^
Old 06-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then go shake someones hand w that hand and make a big money deal. its a power move read art of the deal your internal psychology is everything.
Not really a joke. Most businessmen have rituals they do to perform their daily business sorcery.

Some abuse other people, some do immaterial rituals, some have a certain routine where they draw the power you are talking about in art of the deal.

Good post pal too bad there's no businessmen on here and our forefathers used us for sorcery fuel

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Banned

i'm a burgeoning businessman and my discipline is fucking bitches on RNF
Old 06-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

A zog challenger appears. Take it to them!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
Banned

i draw my strength from the tears of nerds
Focus pocus, posting turds
Cut them down they rise again
Like fields of wheat they rise again
I draw my strength from the tears of nerds
A yawning cave without a floor
Each triggered post splits their soul
and gets me woker, woker, woke
Old 06-29-2017, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
speaking of being a weenie about killing things a switch flipped in my head recently and ive been smashing ants and spiders bare handed w no regard. freed of my anxiety. its fucking woke just try it next time u see a big gross spider. make a fist and fucking smash it and wipe its parts off on a paper towel. it's liberating as fuck

I'm not messing with you. My best friends mom killed a spider with a piece of tissue and the spider bit her finger through the tissue. She ended up going to the hospital and had the tip of her finger amputated. I can't remember the spider name but it was in Utah so I think it was a brown recluse. Anyway long story short as liberating as that does sound I wouldn't recommend it... Not if that kind of shit can happen.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-29-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
(think ent-style but w more of a cant we all just get along racial undertone so the message is healthy for the kids)
damn... my main message is that we can...booze be crazy...

-------------------------------

Have you looked into helpful organic organisms that can naturally erase the slugs?

Nematodes for example can be used for a variety of gardening purposes and can be healthy for the environment the plants are in, however some can be detrimental to other organisms as well including humans. I don't have any expertise in this area though so research definitely worth doing. May be a good route to pursue if you don't want to kill or even look at them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug#Human_relevance

----------------------------------

oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level. it make me feel liek it was implemented poorly and not at all reflect the vision of the great designer whoever it is. i mean, you got this hideous thing, it nocturnal and have paralyzingly slime and tentacles and come out at night to devour beauty and hide in dark places from the light. that a slug.
just think that with as much care and dedication went into that ugly, slimy, slugs creation. How much care and dedication is poured into the one who was designed/created in It's image? Worry not.
Last edited by entruil; 06-29-2017 at 10:27 PM..
Old 06-30-2017, 02:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

A cup of beer level with the ground will do the trick, or just mulch with coffee grounds
Old 06-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Pity the slug, for it cannot comprehend the beauty it destroys. It lives in a dark world of blindness. Even if it were able to see well the flowers deny their beauty to it, by furling up their petals to sleep. They can never see the true glory of their prey, for them the brilliance of daylight is a mortal anathema.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity the slug, for it cannot comprehend the beauty it destroys. It lives in a dark world of blindness. Even if it were able to see well the flowers deny their beauty to it, by furling up their petals to sleep. They can never see the true glory of their prey, for them the brilliance of daylight is a mortal anathema.
i do pity the slug. it not it fault it is what it is. but that not change what it is or what it do neither :c that a very pretty post too
Closed Thread