Old 06-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Banned

"BiTcOin SuCks!"

meanwhile...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U know something sucked when overnight people were shamed by their investment decisions in bitcoin when it crashed - I was so happy.

Didn't have to listen to 2-bit investors like Jibeken talking about lambos and houses after 2 months of owning/mining .005 of a bitcoin.

The defeaning silence was great and the shame associated with investing in bitcoin was even better great.
BTC has been around for 7 years and it was only higher than it is now for 6 months. There were definitely a lot of people scammed at the high that don't understand investing and got too emotional though. There are still people talking about BTC and nerds hoping to get rich off of it just like there has been for years. Maybe the hype on the project1999 boards has died down though.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Banned

If the coins have no value, and the japanese guy can issue 5 million more then the coin cap will go up XXX

its a simple system where he wins and you lose. Its similar to a company issuing more shares and watering down peoples positions, the only people who truly won with bitcoin are power companies and the people that were smart enough to make bitcoin mining machines.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason bitcoin isn't exchanged for USD in big insitutions is because it first has to be accepted by State and Central banks. Financial institutions would love to get involved because they make money on the transactions no matter what happens to the value of BTC. It is the government keeping out the bigger companies, not the quality or potential of BTC.

You can go exchange your USD into Venezuelan Bolivar at a bank if you want. The government will allow you to do that.
It will never be accepted by state and central banks because its not real money. Its artificially generated Mickey-Money with no value and no stability or position.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the coins have no value, and the japanese guy can issue 5 million more then the coin cap will go up XXX

its a simple system where he wins and you lose. Its similar to a company issuing more shares and watering down peoples positions, the only people who truly won with bitcoin are power companies and the people that were smart enough to make bitcoin mining machines.
You really should read up on how crypto works, my guy.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

Well it definitely isn't stable, I don't know what you mean by it has no position. You could go exchange your bitcoin for USD right now so the no value comment makes 0 sense.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it definitely isn't stable, I don't know what you mean by it has no position. You could go exchange your bitcoin for USD right now so the no value comment makes 0 sense.
Exactly.

It absolutely has a value, about $8000 right now.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

Also a company can sell their shares of a company or do stock splits, which gives more shares to all shareholders, but it is obvious you have no comprehension of how anything financial works. Also the whole point of btc is that it is a finite currency and more cant be created. The use of the blockchain technology makes sure there is no manipulation. Still a made up currency but most of what you say is completely wrong.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Banned

Everything has value to someone.

"One man's trash is another mans treasure ."

Bitcoin is trash to me personally as I am a firm believer in stead, low risk ventures. Bitcoin represents irrational, highstakes gambling.

In the 7-8 years bitcoin had been around and lots of people lost their money in it...I've probably passively increased my profile by 200k ontop of what I have going slow and steady.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the 7-8 years bitcoin had been around and lots of people lost their money in it...I've probably passively increased my profile by 200k ontop of what I have going slow and steady.
Crypto is more volatile than penny stocks and it has introduced a lot of young people into the world of investing.

Of course there are people who lost their asses.

I'm one of them. But I learned from my mistakes and I'm doing just fine now.

If you're an avid investor, it's straight up foolish not to have at least some crypto.
Closed Thread