Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Old 07-10-2022, 04:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Questline Failure - Druid Epic

Hello,

Yesterday I was attempting the Druid Epic Scimitar quest. The part I was at is early on. I was giving the amulet to the various NPCs in the Karanas. When I gave the amulet to the final NPC Teloa, it is supposed to spawn a Dark Elf Corruptor and 2 Dark Elf Reavers. The Teloa responded to the amulet but the 3 Dark Elf NPCs did not spawn. Can this be resolved? I am now starting from scratch trying to do this all over again. And now Faelin Bloodbriar has yet to spawn after camping her location and Orc Pawn placeholder.

Triten
51 Druid
Old 07-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

After handing into Teloa it will be a few minutes (3-5 mins?) before the Dark Elf Corruptor spawns and there will be a zonewide message in white text when he does. Did you wait long enough?

It is possible to submit a reimbursement petition but the line on those could be months. It would be far faster to repeat the steps
Old 07-11-2022, 09:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you for the advice. I did petition, but I think for speed's sake, I should restart like you mentioned.