Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Large Rat

Default List of Zone Exp Modifiers?

Has anyone found a list of all of the zone experience modifiers on this server?

Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked all over and searched on the forum and looked through previous patch notes. I remember seeing it but maybe it was on the previous website under FAQs?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Currently the newbie areas have a ZEM. As far as dungeons I can confirm that SolA, SolB, Lguk, Unrest, Kedge Keep, Crushbone and Splitpaw also have ZEMs.

I can't vouch for Uguk, Mistmoore, Najena, Befallen or any other place not mentioned but I'm sure somebody else might be able to.

As far as I know HHK exp has been completely nerfed for some dumb exploit reason that I don't know the details of. I don't think that this extends to HHP and the exp there was pretty damn good in my teens. But I think it might have just been cause the group was killing mobs fast...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked all over and searched on the forum and looked through previous patch notes
Use the search button at the top of the page to type in zone experience modifier. This brings up a topic named zone experience bonus.

Also, in the FAQ thread, there is a part about midway down with a link to a post with the Zone Experience Modifiers. That post is in the thread titled Zone Experience Bonus.
Last edited by Segoris; 01-15-2010 at 11:13 AM..
Old 05-20-2010, 06:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segoris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use the search button at the top of the page to type in zone experience modifier. This brings up a topic named zone experience bonus.

Also, in the FAQ thread, there is a part about midway down with a link to a post with the Zone Experience Modifiers. That post is in the thread titled Zone Experience Bonus.
Have the Dev's confirmed this one? A couple of em dont feel right, especially kedge ....
Old 05-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

kedge should be higher than 1.33, as it was the zone with the highest exp modifier in all of classic.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kedge should be higher than 1.33, as it was the zone with the highest exp modifier in all of classic.
Interested to see some post / data to back this up, other than hearsay. I did notice a much higher exp rate in MM than in Oasis, though.

So I'm sure some of them are correct and considering the difficulty in Kedge / water bs, im sure it should be higher than 1.33
Old 05-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Kedge ZEM seemed more like whatever the rate is currently in Fear the last time I was in an exp group there.

And by that I mean it was really good exp. I think that would make the Planes ZEM incorrect as well.
Last edited by guineapig; 05-21-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Closed Thread