Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How do YOU handle dying on Red99?
Do you call LNS and travel safe from any threat? 3 5.26%
Do you corpse run naked like a man? 36 63.16%
Do you log onto another character? 4 7.02%
Do you log off completely until someone can PvP rez you? 1 1.75%
Do you abuse LNS and try to avoid calling it until the last second / bait violations? 7 12.28%
Other 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Even when its a pve death I run to my corpse, wait to see if anyone looks like they are going to attack, then I immediately make an aggressive move at them hoping they will hit me. If they do I immediately spam my LNS buttons in all channels, alt tab to desktop and start up my petition. Sorry Guido.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

I call LNS sometimes, very rarely tho, ill try to get my corpse without calling it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Voted run naked like a man.

Unless I have reason to believe the killer will wait the enormous amount of time my sorry little melee butt will take to get all the way back, I see no need to request LnS.

Environment a big factor as previously stated. It's usually not too hard to hug treelines/buildings and drag the body through a wall or small hill unnoticed.

If they're sitting next to my body medding and levitating when I finally arrive, I'll definitely /shout a detailed LnS.

That being said, there are times when I've been double-killed for being stubborn and believing i can get the body back without using the PnP as a crutch. No one to blame but myself there.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

I log off mad and come back 3 days later when it's raid time.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even when its a pve death I run to my corpse, wait to see if anyone looks like they are going to attack, then I immediately make an aggressive move at them hoping they will hit me. If they do I immediately spam my LNS buttons in all channels, alt tab to desktop and start up my petition. Sorry Guido.
this should have been an option, it represents the spirit of current LNS
Aviak

I usually just spawn, then I run to wherever I died.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Banned

Yesterday before Empire tried to take xeno vorash from us we killed this dwarf cleric omnimon <Empire>. He later returns into lake of I'll omen and I ask him if he plans on calling LnS, and he responded - "I haven't decided yet". What is this even supposed to mean, pretty sure if you are in zone and haven't called LnS it should be safe to assume you are not looking to LnS. I know though his decision was based on if we found him CR'ing or not. Where he would of called LnS then recorded me killing him. Disgusting. That's how a gutless coward LnS's.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Banned

i go loot and SS myself saying LnS so I suffer not a single consequence of dying in pvp specially when im bound within 2 minute walking distance
Old 05-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

I try and avoid lnsing personally, I'll log an alt to check if the coast is clear because rogues are as helpless as 8lb 6oz little baby Jesus nekked. As a group Fresh prefers to fight and force lns over camping or mass plugging. Absolutely no petition baiting here.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

wheres the option to bag all your gear , call lns each zone past 100s of enemies and get safely to where ever your going like a true bluebie?