Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...vidence-shows/
Old 03-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guns don't fix any of that and you know it.
Getting rid of them doesn't either. Why not take all that money and energy going towards politics and attacking weapons and put it towards liberty and health and education for the disenfranchised.

The dems are wasting billions to kill the 2A

Why not open some farmers markets and health food stores with classes. Employ some people like me.

No. You're fucking afraid of me having a means of being able to defend myself while I work the street.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Rofl. The Right wing fear of Democrats killing 2A is hilarious.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting rid of them doesn't either. Why not take all that money and energy going towards politics and attacking weapons and put it towards liberty and health and education for the disenfranchised.

The dems are wasting billions to kill the 2A

Why not open some farmers markets and health food stores with classes. Employ some people like me.

No. You're fucking afraid of me having a means of being able to defend myself while I work the street.
Those things are out there, you just have to look for them. Jobs and education aren't going to just fall into your lap.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl. The Right wing fear of Democrats killing 2A is hilarious.
It's not going to happen but feel free to piss away money and potential voters on it. You're absolutely free to. I am done with my criticism of the issue.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Those things are out there, you just have to look for them. Jobs and education aren't going to just fall into your lap.
Hey poor person with debt. Just pay the democrats 1 million in fees for the privilege of selling watermelons without going to jail.

To be fair the local Republicans also fucked us by putting an absurdly low cap on the free trade of groceries via the poor before the USDA gets on us. We are basically forced to live below the poverty line. And work for big megacorps. Unless we already have money and political ties.

Fuck it man. You clearly have time and money to play EQ and be ignorant.

I have shit to do so I am outa here.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-16-2019 at 02:26 PM..
Old 03-16-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHAT!? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey poor person with debt. Just pay the democrats 1 million in fees for the privilege of selling watermelons without going to jail.

To be fair the local Republicans also fucked us by putting an absurdly low cap on the free trade of groceries via the poor before the USDA gets on us. We are basically forced to live below the poverty line. And work for big megacorps. Unless we already have money and political ties.

Fuck it man. You clearly have time and money to play EQ and be ignorant.

I have shit to do so I am outa here.
You do understand why there's food safety inspections and regulations as well as licensing to ensure people are vetted and can be held accountable (or their insurers), right? Do you want any rando off the street to be able to sell you untraceable, unaccountable food/drugs?
Old 03-16-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHAT!? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya well who wants to be a dead prostitute. Don't go near cars and shit where people can grab u. Take pictures. Let your john know your checking in and have their dox. Yadda yadda.

It's a dumb fucking life. Some of us suck at it.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
You do understand why there's food safety inspections and regulations as well as licensing to ensure people are vetted and can be held accountable (or their insurers), right? Do you want any rando off the street to be able to sell you untraceable, unaccountable food/drugs?
Yeah. Really we import fucking aggy from overseas in bulk and the majority doesn't get inspected or tested.

Yet I sell a home baked apple pie or sour dough roll and I am a hardend fucking criminal.

This is why we have #maga. Racism isn't the primary goal.
Closed Thread