Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default Earning gear suggestions - mid teens and into twenties

Need tips on earning gear rather than buying. Level 13 Ogre SK right now. I've already crafted a complete set of banded and a forged halberd. Will be getting a couple derv rings from dervs in sro and a couple onyx earrings from elite gnolls in blackburrow. Oh and joined guild Auld Lang Syne since that's what exactly what they do. Beyond that, I'm not sure what gear to go after next in the mid teens. Suggestions?
Old 03-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

You got Shralok packs yet? Might as well knock out a few of those in Kithicor forest while you can get exp.

Also you should be able to have someone in guild do combine for golden jaded bracelet x2 great for SK might need to be lvl 18 if they still do 6lvl rule
Last edited by Wallicker; 03-10-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Old 03-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

You're going to want a magical weapon sooner rather than later. Being that you wish to earn it...you might try the Grobb Cleaver, but not sure how likely it is you could get to Ocean of Tears, and kill a level 20 troll solo.

There's always Combine Weapons. They sell back for a few plat less than you bought them for (being that you're an ugly ogre, it's gonna be 10-15 plat less)
Old 03-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Aviak

Head into Najena in a few levels to start picking up large bronze pieces from the ogres! A full set of bronze should be good enough mitigation to last you a long while. As far as a weapon upgrade you're ready to camp the SK in befallen for a bone bladed claymore (with some friends) and almost ready for Highpass Orcs and a Shiny Brass Halbred from Hagnis Shralok. With bronze and a good weapon you'll be good to go-
Old 03-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Save up for a Ruby turn it in to lyunga, you’ll get a decent magic weapon or something you can sell to a guildie for significantly more plat than Ruby cost
Old 03-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Grab a Bone Bladed Claymore in Befallen or a Shiny Brass Halberd in Highpass for a magical weapon upgrade.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Who's ALS's guild closed economy fat cat? Make friends with them <3

Also Shralok packs are definitely a good idea, and I'd highly recommend a Shiny Brass Halberd, it took me through my 20s as a SK on blue... just doing things like soloing bards by fear kiting if I wasn't grouping.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Does Shralok Pack drop in Kithicor yet? Between last night and this morning, I have had people tell me a combined 14 hours of only the spider spawning. Is there a trick to getting the orc to spawn?
Old 03-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's ALS's guild closed economy fat cat?
Just joined, what does this mean? The people in the guild seem nice.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Shralok Pack drop in Kithicor yet? Between last night and this morning, I have had people tell me a combined 14 hours of only the spider spawning. Is there a trick to getting the orc to spawn?
Not sure on the spawn mechanics, but it's definitely in there
Closed Thread