Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Large Bat

Default Wow, what a great server!

I'm actually not being sarcastic! This is turning out to be one of the greatest servers I've ever played on! In terms of grouping, I usually find a group within 10 minutes or so, most people are polite and helpful in game.

BUT... my favorite thing is the drama that plays out in the forums, I don't want to think about how many times I've laughed at work over some drama queen posting a rant or something to the forums.

It reminds me of the server forums back in the day when DQ's were always saying how this person did me wrong etc.

I also find some of the names of players on the server to be hilarious due to either their play on words or their appearance to be self gratifying. It's like naming your toon, "Iamthehero" because it's the only way of being a hero....

I really do want to thank the dev's and server host for putting together an amazing server, and I want to thank the population of the server for providing me entertainment when I can't log in due to work!

You guys rock!

Take Care,

Chaple
Closed Thread