Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't found any legendary power armor in the open world yet. I think my best weapon is a 2 shot sniper. I bet a 2 shot shotgun would be beast.
Freezing Combat Shotgun is a lot of fun on a crit it will freeze your target solid.

I found a 2 shot plasma rifle but it sucks as a sniper the shots seem to take time to reach their target and its terribly inaccurate. I want a 2 shot Gauss Rifle the normal one is a beast to snipe with. I use it on Super Mutant Suiciders all the time because that way I don't get nuked and can loot their mini nuke. I am up to 100 mini nukes atm.

Try modding your Power Armor to Tesla setup(bp and arms) then just going straight Mike Tyson(complete with the ear biting power attack) it is a blast to run through a building just punching everything to death.

Oh and the MIRV Big Boy is evil stay away from it everytime I use it I die to a explosion on top of me.

Another fun one is Flaming Junk Jet filled only with teddy bears.

Running around in X-01 with Tesla arms, chest and the servo or whatever(weight limit increase) legs. Helm has the mod to highlight living targets and bright headlamp. All of it painted in the Pink hotrod coloring. I have a suit in every theme atm.

Also I am wondering if anyone has seen more than 17 ppl in Sanctuary Hills. I have managed to get happiness to 80% but cant figure out how to get it higher. I have rebuilt the whole town and defenses are at almost 100 but still only ever at 17 ppl.