Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2019, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Default Can you camp an entire zone? I said you can't, someone said he could

Tonight someone accused me of "stealing his camp" since I killed the first 5 guards in Grobb, they were just up sitting around.

I said he wasn't there when I arrived and assumed he had the ones near the bank. He said "I'm camping the entire zone and have them on a timer." I tried to explain that an entire zone isn't a camp but his feeling was if he was keepin up on spawns (which he wasn't ,but whatever) he could claim it.

I /tell'd him a type-out of the P99 Play Nice Policy and pointed him to # 8:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299

8. You may not disrupt the normal playability of a zone or area.

Zone/Area Disruption is defined as any activity designed to harm or inconvenience a number of groups rather than a specific player or group of players. This includes, but is not limited to::

-Monopolizing most or all of the kills in an area.

I ended up just leaving and playing another toon. Figured I'd ask for some feedback though in the event I just don't get it. That and I might point him here if we have another discussion on what is and is not a "camp".

I'm too damn old at this point to fight with people in video games. That said, EQ is all about righteous indignation and being "right" even if it means brooding about it later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

What say you?