Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Its the simple things sometimes. You cant mod it but ohhhh what fun you can have with Grognak's Axe. The thing is wild get that with the bloody mess perk then go wild. Found it Friday and have been using it since. Thinking about restarting a new character and just going with all of the melee perks to begin with. That and Lockpicking skill that is.

Yeah Dogmeat drives me nuts like that I hit my carry limit look around for him and at that point he is missing. Its like he knows I am going to dump my missile launcher, fat man and all of the junk I have picked up in his bags. Found some really cool looking dog armor for him.

Btw does anyone know if you can take all 3 factions? I am doing quests for Minutemen, Brotherhood, and Railroad atm. Not going to post spoiler but I am at the point that it gives you optionals to pick a side for a mission.
Last edited by Seltius; 12-21-2015 at 04:12 PM..
Old 12-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Kobold

I had all 3 through battle of bunker hill. Shortly after you will start having to pick sides, game pretty much forces you.
Old 12-21-2015, 06:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

So I have to ask what is everyone's favorite weapon and armor?

I am partial to the Atom Cat Power Armor(Even with having max upgraded X01 suit) with its hotrod flame paint job and the axe mentioned above or a legendary Silenced 50 cal sniper rifle with long recon scope. I cant remember the name of the rifle but the effect is it increases VATS accuracy when out of combat at the expense of taking more Action points.

I do think I am going to start a new campaign and go straight melee perks though just for the axe and outfit you can get. Get power armor and go for the Tesla mods.

Iruinedyourday have you had to shoot Dogmeat yet to get past him? I was in a subway system in one of the rooms and he wouldn't move so had to shoot him until he collapsed then stimpak him afterwards once I was out of the room..
Old 12-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One day I'm going to get it. In no rush and wanting to find somewhere that isn't a park bench outside starbucks to live first.
Old 12-24-2015, 12:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faggot Bernie approves of your faggotry.

EDIT: I have photographic evidence of your Bernie sucking Hillary's dick. So yes, he's a faggot.
Last edited by Lurikeen; 12-24-2015 at 01:00 AM..
Old 12-24-2015, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faggot Bernie approves of your faggotry.

EDIT: I have photographic evidence of your Bernie sucking Hillary's dick. So yes, he's a faggot.
WTF you are banned from using all Harrison Ford gifs in your signature until you can learn to post better. That was probably one of the worst retorts I have seen in days on here. I think the fact that it is completely unfounded and probably in the wrong thread just makes it worse. Post about Fallout 4 or gtfo this isn't rnf.
Old 12-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Woohoo got the Pipboy edition today! Was on Amazon on Wednesday and saw they had it listed as in stock on 12/31/15 Ordered it at first it told me it was out of stock again and moved it to my wishlist clicked back to check and it showed instock again. So bought it! Its really cool the Iphone 6s doesnt seem to fit into the foam though so for now I guess it will sit on a shelf but wow its neat. Sorry Geeking out hard here atm.

Probably wouldnt have bought it if I had to pay the $200 price tag that ppl are asking for it atm.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

So anyone else having random lockups on the game where you will start to load and it just freezes? I had a Provisioner steal an unlimited ammo Gauss Rifle off a legendary corpse the other night and when I traded with him and tried to take it back the whole game locked up. I was excited about it too.. Now I have been trying to load in and return to that spot for a day to get lucky with the same scenario of random encounter w/ legendary with no success.

What is the best weapon you have found? Also does anyone know if its possible to get legendary power armor pieces from like legendary BoS or Raiders?
Old 12-30-2015, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So anyone else having random lockups on the game where you will start to load and it just freezes? I had a Provisioner steal an unlimited ammo Gauss Rifle off a legendary corpse the other night and when I traded with him and tried to take it back the whole game locked up. I was excited about it too.. Now I have been trying to load in and return to that spot for a day to get lucky with the same scenario of random encounter w/ legendary with no success.

What is the best weapon you have found? Also does anyone know if its possible to get legendary power armor pieces from like legendary BoS or Raiders?
I haven't found any legendary power armor in the open world yet. I think my best weapon is a 2 shot sniper. I bet a 2 shot shotgun would be beast.