Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like laying claim to a smoking hot piece of ass and only fucking her three days out of the week. Those other four days of the week other men and women have rights to claim that camp.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah that has nothing to do with not holding down all the spawns you're claiming.

PS: Has this happened to you in real life before and you settled for getting cucked 4 days out of the week?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bite off more than you can handle or someone else will pick up your slack.
Sounds like being a cuck to me.
I am deep down in smoking hot ass 24/7 tho
Old 01-13-2019, 08:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like being a cuck to me.
I am deep down in smoking hot ass 24/7 tho
And the chlamydia rampant in your neck of the woods.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You'll quickly learn that the majority of people on this server have severe forms of autism.

It's like laying claim to a smoking hot piece of ass and only fucking her three days out of the week. Those other four days of the week other men and women have rights to claim that camp.
calls everyone autistic, proceeds to say the most autist thing possible.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntfang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
calls everyone autistic, proceeds to say the most autist thing possible.
This downey read the word "majority" and translated it to everyone, then goes on to say the weakest rebuttal I've yet to read here, which is impressive.

Next time you might muster up enough gumption and wit. Today wasn't that day.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

The Eve Online player in me feels if one person is being unreasonable, then each player should /duel with the loser conceding the camp.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:59 PM
Kobold

Default Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Eve Online player in me feels if one person is being unreasonable, then each player should /duel with the loser conceding the camp.
Something similar to this happened to me on live.

I was alone on the two elites nestled in the corner up from the plank in Blackburrow, and I had been camping them for hours. Then these two elf broads traipse up the plank, steal a kill, and I begin to tell them not to take my kills.

"You hadn't engaged the mob."
"That doesn't matter."
"Are you crazy? It's been up for more than 15 seconds."

If anyone was curious if lawyer questing was a thing in April 1999, I'm here to tell you it was. More words were said, I ended the chat with a satisfactory "cunts" and moved to a new area to hunt. There was no way I could out DPS them and take the mobs.

A few minutes pass. A warrior in shinning armor approaches. The EverQuest White Knight, a full generation before that term would be slung around forums, walked up to me. "Duel Me!"
"Excuse me?"
"You don't get to say such things to my girlfriend. Duel Me!"
"Yea, if you don't duel him we will report you!"

For fifteen minutes this LARPing sallow skinned nerd attempted to goad me into a duel to defend the honor. There was some definite role play that even with imagination cannot compare to the nonsense this fuck was dolling out. EverQuest has always attracted a sad sort.
Old 01-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSeŠt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wish we could train guard slayers

i hate seeing my brethren slaughtered and i should have the right to defend my home town
Best, and prolly only truthful post I've read out of lulz. I totally agree, allow us to defend our homes!!
Old 01-13-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSeŠt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wish we could train guard slayers

i hate seeing my brethren slaughtered and i should have the right to defend my home town
Old 01-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

You can camp a small zone.

I as well as others commonly camp all of Oggok's bouncers.

Is normal there, and (nearly) everyone respects each other.
Closed Thread