Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 10:53 PM
Banned

Big post above
Old 05-26-2018, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To OP
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-26-2018, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it an interesting place though, and I must beg to differ on that assessment random colleague.

For me it is an interesting place to explore ideas that can be safely taken out of their extremes due to the nature of the subforum itself.

I find people more honest despite the crass aspect, and see behind the veneer of hostility and passive aggressive to and fro a wonderful field of ideas and self introspective ground for new paths to explore and analyze.

Where you see whines I see sometimes, not always of course, we all are only human after all, some cries of anguish that cater to deeper needs, deeper wants, deeper unresolved introspections.

I worked for years in a Psychiatric Ward, and due to its nature , there was a moment when I simply began to listen...

It is amazing the things you can listen to when you really sit to ... listen.

Apply this to the written form and you get even deeper glimpses into the mind of people, fascinating subjects considered taboo elsewhere can be vented out without compunction in written form!

As you age, or at least in my experience, there comes a moment of your life where you need to actually understand your own path by trying , in a consensus of sorts, measure it out by the people you left behind and the people that in a way, resonate with you in as many levels as possible.

Your friends, your colleagues, your messes all strewn behind you as you keep walking ahead.

The forum itself, not this subforum is amazing! So rich, so varied, so silly and sometimes so complex.

I find a solace of sorts, when decrepitude itself rears its ugly head and haunts you, sometimes all you have is a small window into places you can not physically go anymore ... and this helps you define your life, as it keeps going, even when your body is no longer able.

So for me, the more people complain, whine, post silly stories of sexuality, weird screenshots or rants over the ownership of virtualized goods and concepts, all I can do is sit, relax a bit and smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love it! I really do!

A window in my tiny jail, even if it sometimes only shows other jails and bare rooms, sometimes it also shows brightly lit ones, filled with hope, sorrow and humanity.

Much love to you, just a bit verbose today, been a while since I felt writing more concise replies.

Many hugs from the Isthmus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as the prophet kaino foretold
Old 05-26-2018, 11:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it an interesting place though, and I must beg to differ on that assessment random colleague.

For me it is an interesting place to explore ideas that can be safely taken out of their extremes due to the nature of the subforum itself.

I find people more honest despite the crass aspect, and see behind the veneer of hostility and passive aggressive to and fro a wonderful field of ideas and self introspective ground for new paths to explore and analyze.

Where you see whines I see sometimes, not always of course, we all are only human after all, some cries of anguish that cater to deeper needs, deeper wants, deeper unresolved introspections.

I worked for years in a Psychiatric Ward, and due to its nature , there was a moment when I simply began to listen...

Apply this to the written form and you get even deeper glimpses into the mind of people, fascinating subjects considered taboo elsewhere can be vented out without compunction in written form!

As you age, or at least in my experience, there comes a moment of your life where you need to actually understand your own path by trying , in a consensus of sorts, measure it out by the people you left behind and the people that in a way, resonate with you in as many levels as possible.

Your friends, your colleagues, your messes all strewn behind you as you keep walking ahead.

The forum itself, not this subforum is amazing! So rich, so varied, so silly and sometimes so complex.

I find a solace of sorts, when decrepitude itself rears its ugly head and haunts you, sometimes all you have is a small window into places you can not physically go anymore ... and this helps you define your life, as it keeps going, even when your body is no longer able.

So for me, the more people complain, whine, post silly stories of sexuality, weird screenshots or rants over the ownership of virtualized goods and concepts, all I can do is sit, relax a bit and smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love it! I really do!

A window in my tiny jail, even if it sometimes only shows other jails and bare rooms, sometimes it also shows brightly lit ones, filled with hope, sorrow and humanity.

Much love to you, just a bit verbose today, been a while since I felt writing more concise replies.

Many hugs from the Isthmus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow
Old 05-27-2018, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Flawed post assumes p99ers walk ahead in their lives, not in circles.
Quote:

I love it! I really do!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 05-27-2018, 03:53 AM
Sarnak

This Lickity cunt has too many people trying to take the wheel in his head. SIR JUST REMAIN CALM AND PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND BACK AWAY FROM IT SLOWLY.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 05-28-2018, 11:36 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To OP
Thanks for clearing that up.
Closed Thread